sunhill999

Map Of Prostitutes

11 posts in this topic

I have an idea. Why don't we start a map of prostitutes in Soho. People keep saying they are WG's in Greek Street, Wardour Street, Romily Street and Charing Cross. I can't seem to find them. It is a closed world. Do you just knock?

I have an idea. Why don't we start a map of prostitutes in Soho. People keep saying they are WG's in Greek Street, Wardour Street, Romily Street and Charing Cross. I can't seem to find them. It is a closed world. Do you just knock?

Just buy a London A to Z or use maps on a smart phone.

Then just walk along until you find a walk up, you can't miss them, then just ring the bell.

I am sure that if you asked P C Plod very nicely he would give you what you desire.

Hmm check out Soho in general, especially peter streeet wardour street and greek street. Look out for open doors that say "model" or similar, You take your pick, quality varies, but for £20-£30 you cant be to fussy,

If you need more specific info pm me

what is your problem

...my problem is some people are too lazy/thick to use search function button of this website (top right corner of your screen). We ve had dedicated Soho Walkups thread since 2011.

99,9% of your Soho-related questions are already answered there. No need to start new threads/topics each time you feel you need to ask question. Not only it clutters Punternet unnecessarily but (possibly) diverts valuable information from place most users normally visit to discuss sex trade in Soho (ie http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/198-the-soho-walk-up-thread/ )  Soho Walkups thread plus SohoWalkups Wiki page are probably the best source of information on the Web at the moment

...my problem is some people are too lazy/thick to use search function button of this website (top right corner of your screen). We ve had dedicated Soho Walkups thread since 2011.

99,9% of your Soho-related questions are already answered there. No need to start new threads/topics each time you feel you need to ask question. Not only it clutters Punternet unnecessarily but (possibly) diverts valuable information from place most users normally visit to discuss sex trade in Soho (ie http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/198-the-soho-walk-up-thread/ )  Soho Walkups thread plus SohoWalkups Wiki page are probably the best source of information on the Web at the moment

But a lot of info is old. ask Rupert friend if you don't believe me! and I cant see the fucking door!

But a lot of info is old. ask Rupert friend if you don't believe me! and I cant see the fucking door!

Dont know who Rupert is mate... 

Admittedly, neither our own Soho thread nor Soho Walkups Wiki are 100 accurate and up to date, but following them both will give you pretty good idea of what's on offer in Soho these days... If you cross-reference info found there you ll get really good picture of soho sex scene. 

Dont know who Rupert is mate... 

Admittedly, neither our own Soho thread nor Soho Walkups Wiki are 100 accurate and up to date, but following them both will give you pretty good idea of what's on offer in Soho these days... If you cross-reference info found there you ll get really good picture of soho sex scene. 

Rupert is Rupert everret. have you seen the new brothel in dean street?