Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Passionateheart

Indecent proposal with a twist!

25 posts in this topic

Most surveys seem to suggest that aprox 75% of women would sleep with a guy for a Million euros/pounds. I did see one womans answer on Yahoo Canada to this question which was - Hey its only 15 minutes of my life and it could not undo my longstanding relationship with my partner - I think anyone paying the magic amount would want more than 15 minutes! A News Of The world article once posed the? Who would you not sleep with in that case? I think dame Edna was the winnner in mens case. My twist on this age old question is what percentage of women would sleep with a reasonable human looking man, if that money would go to a genuine charity of her choice only, not herself? I suspect a WG maybe more likely. The lads ive asked tell me no regular women would do it!

I'd sleep with any male for a million pounds donated to a charity of my choice, and my non-WG friend sitting next to me says she would too. Hope that helps.

Me 2 but the only charity i would donate it to would be my bank account, only giving some to charity....:confused:

I'd sleep with any male for a million pounds donated to a charity of my choice

What, even me :confused::eek::)

I'd sleep with you for a million pounds, Jimmy. :D

Even you. I can't promise you'd like it though.

I'd sleep with you for a million pounds, Jimmy. :confused:

Is this like one of those reverse bookings on Adultwank? I'll do it for 900,000.

Even you. I can't promise you'd like it though.
I thought he was on your "ignore" list. So you've relented?....:confused:

But this runs contrary to so many past posts! A million quid just to watch someone sleep :confused:

(Well, no-one's yet mentioned whether the deal includes intercourse.)

reverse bookings on Adultwank?

Please forgive my ignorance: What is a "reverse booking"?

Conversation: George Bernard Shaw & unrecorded actress

GBS: Madam, would you sleep with me for a million pounds?

Actress: My goodness, Well, I'd certainly think about it

GBS: Would you sleep with me for a pound?

Actress: Certainly not! What kind of woman do you think I am?!

GBS: Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price

...... and, as for a call girl doing something for charity (quite a lot actually....) see http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSEIC87423520071128

I thought he was on your "ignore" list. So you've relented?....:confused:

He was, but when people quote him I can still see what he said. So I gave up and took him off.

Is this like one of those reverse bookings on Adultwank? I'll do it for 900,000.

PMSL :confused::D

I'd pay 900,000 just to watch Jimmy and Claire and donate every other penny I had to St. Cunnillingus's Home for Retired WGs.

I'd pay 900,000 just to watch Jimmy and Claire and donate every other penny I had to St. Cunnillingus's Home for Retired WGs.

Noted with thanks. The cheque will be in the post?

Yes - sort of. But I haven't had a reply yet and I do have my pride. Perhaps the bitch has gone elsewhere!!......

What, even me :cool::eek::)

I'm sure she would, Jimmy. Imagine the sadistic pleasure for her in imagining how you'd be feeling as you parted with the cash.

Lets start a price war....I say 910,000 lol

I thought he was on your "ignore" list. So you've relented?....:cool:

Well, it is Xmas.. well, Advent.. well..

Actually, whatever about my original proosal, there are many things most of us would not do for the magic million. I certainly wouldn't take up smoking, do hard drugs, kill or seriously assault/abuse for it, give up TV, give up the internet or give up my passport/ right to travel abroad or risk my health in a substantial way, just a few that come to mind! Actually, I probably wouldn't even give up drink or sex for it, because the idea of compulsion that comes with that drives me cracked.

I did see one womans answer on Yahoo Canada to this question which was - Hey its only 15 minutes of my life and it could not undo my longstanding relationship with my partner

IIRC this is discussed by Desdemona and Emilia at the end of Othello.

Most surveys seem to suggest that aprox 75% of women would sleep with a guy for a Million euros/pounds. I did see one womans answer on Yahoo Canada to this question which was - Hey its only 15 minutes of my life and it could not undo my longstanding relationship with my partner - I think anyone paying the magic amount would want more than 15 minutes! A News Of The world article once posed the? Who would you not sleep with in that case? I think dame Edna was the winnner in mens case. My twist on this age old question is what percentage of women would sleep with a reasonable human looking man, if that money would go to a genuine charity of her choice only, not herself? I suspect a WG maybe more likely. The lads ive asked tell me no regular women would do it!

Wonder if Ms.Bindel would do it for a £ million ?

George B Shaw was supposed to have posed just that question to a woman he was seated beside at a dinner. Having got her to admit that she would indeed consider it, hh asked "what if I offered you £5?"

"what on earth do you take me for?" she replied

" I thougt we had established that and we are now hggling over the price"

Eh most people would want a million to do her, urrrgh. :o

Not a chance, it would contravene her right to bodily integrity and go against her desire to save womankind from the "horrors of daily penetration". :o