Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nerfterran

British Blonde Reccomendation

10 posts in this topic

I'm a regular Soho user but I want to experience a punt for £100+ 

Any recommendation for a British Blonde, less than 5'4. £100-150 price range and preferably in central or north london

Cheers

Chloe at Hod. Stunning

Chloe at Hod. Stunning

I agree Chloe is beautiful ,and such a nice girl as well.

Have you guys seen Chloe in person or is your opinion based solely on her photos?

I would like to see her, but only if she offers DFK, as that is paramount to me.

I'm a regular Soho user but I want to experience a punt for £100+ 

Any recommendation for a British Blonde, less than 5'4. £100-150 price range and preferably in central or north london

Cheers

I have seen Chloe (of the purple site). She goes by the name of Blonde English Chloe. Superb girl who provides a top GFE. One of the best kissers around too. That would be my recommendation.

I " met " Chloe in January and left a review , to me she is perfection

Can you please tell me if Chloe from HOD is the same person as Blonde English Chloe from the purple site?

Hi, also a big fan of Chloe at HOD, lovely girl, highly recommended, very naughty, extremely horny blonde, have seen her a couple of times now, see my review from Oct 14 as Mr Naughty!

Not sure abt connection as BEC from purple, as to whether same lady, when I spoke to her at HOD last visit to enquire abt her other availability, as Mon is not the best of days for me, appeared she only worked at HOD and sometimes at LMP, may have changed since, so will need further investigation as to whether same Chloe?

Yep, I would pay her a visit at HOD or wherever, planning to myself in NY on convenient day when the lovely Chloe is around on a Monday or otherwise! 

She also works for us in the week in Milton Keynes.