Don Giovanni

Pixie - Last Day Tuesday 8Th April

22 posts in this topic

According to the HOD website this Tuesday will be Pixie's last day in this business :( I have made already one review and I just want to say that I will miss her although we only saw each other once. I don't think I can make it for Tuesday, so, Pixie if you are reading this Mr. Giovanni will miss you but I wish you all the best for the future - we all need to move on and do something different ( I am in the process as as well as I would love to leave the restaurant business ) Good luck Pixie

1 person likes this

I wish her well. For me, she is/was the standout WG at HOD.

1 person likes this

Pixie has set the standard, and i too wish her well in whatever she is going to do. There is still a chance to see her in MK Wednesday and Friday.

Edited by Czechmate
1 person likes this

True legend. Top girl. She will be missed by many, myself included. I hope she has a good future.

1 person likes this

I saw Pixie last week before she left. Fantastic as always

1 person likes this

Hi Guys, I know this was a post started by me but I would like to welcome more tributes to Pixie, because I believe she deserves them and all these comments should be recorded into a punternet “Hall Of Fame” ( along side other famous retired working girls ). Does anyone out there have any interesting stories or antidotes about Pixie?

Has pixie retired now? Was hopeing to meet with her again.

One of the all-time greats IMHO. Always made you feel like you were special. Always enjoyed her brand of accented dirty talk! One of my other faves Kaprice Du Haute has also retired recently. Where am I going to get that level of friendly raunchiness now?

1 person likes this

I'm still in touch, albeit remotely, although I hope to remedy that during my travels.

A lovely girl, true professional and clearly missed by many.

Enjoy your retirement Pixie, but don't make it too long! ;)

I'm still in touch, albeit remotely, although I hope to remedy that during my travels.

Raylondoner! You tease me too much! So you are still remotely in touch? So there is a slim chance of meeting Pixie again!? You write your post as if Pixie might return. Let us all hope so; a great working girl who loves us men as much as we love her, for all the right reasons, not some hypocritical romantic love but the love of the physical act of sex between man and woman that Pixie was so good at.

Got a text from the lovely lady just yesterday.

Whilst I've no reason to believe that Pixie will be back, how many girls have retired only to return a few months later?

Pixie has worked very hard for over 2 years now and deserves an extended break, so lets hope that she does change her mind and return - anybody that knows Pixie will know that she can sometimes be a little unpredictable (meaning spirited and having a free will, not meant in a negative sense).

So, that's the situation as I know it. Like many of you, if Pixie does not return, we still have fond memories of our encounters, either at HoD or as an Indie. :)

Girls do return to the business, once they want more cash.

Girls do return to the business, once they want more cash.

Well, let's hope that all our favourite ones that have left the business get broke very quickly.

I had the pleasure on a visit to London last year.  A pity to think I won't have the pleasure again, as she was excellent.

Hey, let us keep this thread alive. If Pixie ever gets back to us we should inform each other, after all, Pixie is an excellent service provider and if she returns we will all benefit, especially Pixie!

I agree. I saw in may last year and wanted to meet again in may again. Gutted she has stopped working!!

Hi Guys, I know this was a post started by me but I would like to welcome more tributes to Pixie, because I believe she deserves them and all these comments should be recorded into a punternet “Hall Of Fame” ( along side other famous retired working girls ). Does anyone out there have any interesting stories or antidotes about Pixie?

Raylondoner! You tease me too much! So you are still remotely in touch? So there is a slim chance of meeting Pixie again!? You write your post as if Pixie might return. Let us all hope so; a great working girl who loves us men as much as we love her, for all the right reasons, not some hypocritical romantic love but the love of the physical act of sex between man and woman that Pixie was so good at.

Hey, let us keep this thread alive. If Pixie ever gets back to us we should inform each other, after all, Pixie is an excellent service provider and if she returns we will all benefit, especially Pixie!

How many touts are allowed before somebody thinks it is too many?

Can it be considered a tout if said lady in no longer working?

Can it be considered a tout if said lady in no longer working?

I suspect a return to active service is in the offing and the OP is possibly  aware.

If that is indeed the case this thread is a little naughty...

I heard great things about Pixie without actually ever seeing her so the plaudits are welcome but where do you draw the line...

How many touts are allowed before somebody thinks it is too many?

I am not a tout. My definition of a tout is someone who sells something that they have in order to make a profit – usually someone who holds, or buys tickets in order to make a profit, for a big venue that has strong popular demand such as an important sporting or cultural event. So I am not a tout because I have no connection with HOD or Pixie, apart from my review and I will gain nothing financially from her return. In fact I will lose money because if she does return I will go back to her and spend more!

she snogged me in the bathroom last time i saw her. after i had shagged her. very dirty. very sexy. i hope she has a massive stack of cash, and is on a beach somewhere. letting people serve her rather than the other way round.