londons leading ladies

Spit Or Swallow?

70 posts in this topic

To be or not to be? Basically a wg may have the same dilemma as a lady or gent at a winery? Speaking for myself ild never spit out a great mouthful of wine but regarding punting activities is it important if the lady spits or swallows? KATE  

Preferably cumplay followed by swallowing and then opening her mouth wide to show it's all gone. If she has to spit, then drooling over her breasts and via her chin is a great sight. Running immediately towards the bathroom to spit or immediately spitting it out in a tissue is a turn-off for me. If it has to be spat out quickly then she should do it discretely.

As for the importance to me of swallowing over spitting it, I would say 5 on a scale of 10.

Edited by asianbeast
4 people like this

I find spitting a disgusting habit.

Not really bothered about whether she swallows or not, but if she's spitting I'd rather she drooled it as described above by AB or alternatively over my cock rather than jumping up and running to the bathroom. Sort of ruins the moment of post coital bliss!

2 people like this

If she has to spit then snowball instead.

Agree with above - ideally swallow and if spit, not just immediately run to bathroom right after.  Maybe instead just spit it discreetly into a few tissues on side of bed and then cuddle for a bit while I'm still in post-orgasm relaxation.  That's always nice.

Ha ha, whenever I think of this I always start laughing........ purely because I cannot do it: blame my delicate nose.  All my ex partners used to complain though: 'come on, how come I do it on you for hours?'  Thank God clients never complain as I never advertise doing it. :)

One of my favourite ladies always pops to the bathroom to spit it out before I have my bathroom break.

Then we kiss and cuddle.

Perhaps because I like her so much, I always see it as rather sweet.

C

You forgot the third option. Spit, swallow or gargle!!!!! (laughing) I saw it in a t shirt and chuckled for ages.

Agree that the bathroom rush is a bit of a mood killer, especially if there are hawking, retching noises as well. If the wg does not like CIM, do not advertise it. If she does offer it, then the discreet tissue or swallowing are the nicest options 

I find swallow a real turn on if they like doing it and not worried if they spit it but it's always nice to see it go on there tits and rubbed it.

mr Lessingham, you have made me laugh!  hawking and retching noises an all !!!!!!  I know many girls that swallow but I just cant do it,  im great at swallowing vino though lol! KATE  XXX

mr Lessingham, you have made me laugh! hawking and retching noises an all !!!!!! I know many girls that swallow but I just cant do it, im great at swallowing vino though lol! KATE XXX

Next time, close your eyes and think of it as a nice vintage (wine that is) :-P

1 person likes this

my imagination isn't that vivid im afraid hero! KATE

Yeah sure it's a real turn on if the lady swallows but it's not the be all and end all. That's said I whole heartedly agree with Burty that it's a massive turn off when the girl sprints for the bathroom a second after you've cum or makes loud gagging sounds into a tissue - both of which have happened to me and spoiled what were otherwise brilliant meetings :-(

Edited by marklondonbloke

A lady never spits, what a waste of protein!

protein is super important but I get much of mine for vanilla protein shakes they are yuuuuummee!  I wish I could swallow I need to be braver and not such a wuss!   KATE XX

i always swallow apart from semen it contains....

• Fructose sugar
  • Water
  • Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
  • Citric acid
  • Enzymes
  • Protein
  • Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
  • Zinc
2 people like this

protein is super important but I get much of mine for vanilla protein shakes they are yuuuuummee! I wish I could swallow I need to be braver and not such a wuss! KATE XX

Kate it is a big step , I had a girlfriend years ago who would moan at me if I didn't cum in her mouth , as she loved to swallow ,

I tried to snowball years ago but couldn't , but recently I tried again , and I can't get enough of it .

Basically I'm saying never say never

Sheldon

so does botox woo hoo ! KATE

2 people like this

so does botox woo hoo ! KATE

Botox has terrible side effects and if things go wrong then one can look like a freak. Just do a Google search for Jocelyn Wildenstein and see what she looks like. Worst of all, Botox costs a lot and is painful, whereas semen is free. In fact, guys like me pay £120 odd per hour and semen is provided as a courtesy!

Kate, stop making excuses and start gulping down the stuff!

Edited by asianbeast

I just wouldn't expect a wg to swallow an untrusted source of semen, I mean how does anyone know if you have a disease?

I'd rather release over the boobs - slightly off topic but that's my opinion.

2 people like this