Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sammy Milf

Things Going Missing While Working.....

50 posts in this topic

Its not just the cost of replacing the items, its the hassle of going out to buy them and bloody annoying having to contact a guy who has a booking to say sorry but the item you requested today has been stolen, perhaps its my fault in not having a check list pinned to the wall for my tools of the trade or that I should have taken my bags into the bathroom with me, to be honest if I knew the punter who stole one of the Strap-on interchangeable tools last week liked it so much I would have left it inside him so he did not have to put the shitty thing in his clean pocket, also while I'm on a rant whats the point of buying very nice hold ups only to find some scrote has pinched one, not the pair but just one! do I need to get my stuff security tagged and have a scanner on the door?

Perhaps I'm missing a marketing trick here and stock up on all my stuff and offer it for free after?

Sorry, rant over. :mellow:

Perhaps change your choice of clients?

Perhaps change your choice of clients?

How would I do that, buy a crystal ball and some Tarot cards ?

4 people like this

I don't think I've ever had such things go missing before? Not even underwear which would maybe be a high choice item of theft lol, I guess it's just a hazard of the job and maybe before they leave just check you have everything with you before they've gone?

name and shame them. I know us blokes can change our names, but phone numbers could be put out there?

How would I do that, buy a crystal ball and some Tarot cards ?

That would be a start...................................or you could try "lucky dip"!

Theft of some sort unfortunately happens in all business...some of the items people nick will leave you bewildered!!!

I don't think I have ever had anything stolen! You must be dead unlucky Sammy!

have heard of punters stealing iphones and all sorts,

Once I had my shampoo stolen. Kleptomania?

Wash and go :-P

No, a bad hair day!

I had a favourite girly many moons ago who left an open envelope stuffed with about £300 in it on the bathroom shelf (that's a guess, I didn't count it!) - I saw it when I went for a quick pre-punt shower.

I gave the envelope to her after my shower suggesting she be a bit more careful - turned out that I was number 1 of the day and she had been planning to give the money to family but got distracted.

Of course I could have made up an excuse and left (with the money), but didn't because (a) I'm not like that and (b ) it would have meant that I would never have been able to see her again, neither of which were remotely worth £300.

However, when it comes to used knickers............... but I do ask! ;)

Edited by raylondoner

have heard of punters stealing iphones and all sorts,

A punter stole the MKE blackberry once. It was an 8pm walk in and i had been making the bed so the phone must have fallen out of my back pocket. Only when I phoned it 20 minutes later when I couldnt find it and heard it going off in the hallway then the ring tone disappearing once the front door was shut did the penny drop. Ran out to get the phone back and the twat had ran fast as he was already gone. He was a regular of two years also…never saw him again but I know he is out there …somewhere grrr

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Instead of stealing why don't they just ask if they can buy x or y from you if they want it so badly? If they can afford £150 or whatever for your time I'm sure they aren't too financially strapped they have to steal (and even if they are financially strapped that still isn't justification to steal, unless it's a loaf of bread to feed a starving family).

A punter stole the MKE blackberry once. It was an 8pm walk in and i had been making the bed so the phone must have fallen out of my back pocket. Only when I phoned it 20 minutes later when I couldnt find it and heard it going off in the hallway then the ring tone disappearing once the front door was shut did the penny drop. Ran out to get the phone back and the twat had ran fast as he was already gone. He was a regular of two years also…never saw him again but I know he is out there …somewhere grrr

Just my point - a loser in more ways than one!

Had mine nicked during a party in London once, was royally peed off because it was the first day of a sold out two week tour too with no way of clients contacting me.

I had a regular who was a bit scared of going to the bank with lots on cash to pay in.

She felt the one of the locals watched her. She was probably right.

So after a meet she would give me a load of takings and I would pay it in.

I had a spare paying-in book!

I had a regular who was a bit scared of going to the bank with lots on cash to pay in.

She felt the one of the locals watched her. She was probably right.

So after a meet she would give me a load of takings and I would pay it in.

I had a spare paying-in book!

You obviously have a very honest face! :cool:

Thats far worse than the odd dildo walking out the door, our phones are everything to us, my Blackberry curve is my best friend! well almost. :)

When I was doing incalls at my place I had several guys who kept going around the house checking my paintings and other art work I have and secretly I was wondering if they were doing this in my presence then what they were doing when I left them alone in the bathroom or bedroom?  No way of learning if they stole knickers or anything else from me, I simply cannot keep track of everything unless they steal big items.

kept going around the house checking my paintings and other art work

Maybe they were looking to see if there was a safe hidden behind a painting like you see in movies :)

Nothing lost last couple of days so that's a bonus, but I am in need of a new cane, mine snapped last night and not sure I can get to a sex shop to buy one in time today, don't know the area but perhaps I'll find something at a garden center or B&Q  :D  LOL !

Nothing lost last couple of days so that's a bonus, but I am in need of a new cane, mine snapped last night and not sure I can get to a sex shop to buy one in time today, don't know the area but perhaps I'll find something at a garden center or B&Q  :D  LOL !

In emergency find a saddlery, they have good whips and show canes x

Edited by Chloe Kisses