gummies

Chatroom

12 posts in this topic

Would it be possible to get access?

I'm not sure how many posts I need, but probably not a great idea for me to write some just for the purpose of getting access to the chatroom.

Thank you

The answers are in the Forum Rules - please read.

Membership Levels

Probationary Members: As a new user, messages you post on the board will not appear on the board until they are seen by a board moderator. After you have had at least 20 posts approved you'll be given full access, once we see that you understand and are willing to abide by the board rules. Violating any board rules, or posting worthless messages in order to reach the required number of posts more quickly will extend the time spent in premod.

Full Members: Postings appear on the board immediately. Full members also have access to additional forums and the Chat Room.

Chat Room

The Chat Room is open to Full Members only. The same rules apply to conduct in the chat room as on the board.

okie dokie. I'll keep making small contributions.

1 down, 5 to go!

Yeah dont worry, take your time, no one seems to be going in much for the last couple of weeks…sometimes its very busy though which is fun

Yeah dont worry, take your time, no one seems to be going in much for the last couple of weeks…sometimes its very busy though which is fun

I haven't been in it for a while but I have to say you made me most welcome, which is very surprising from such a popular lady.

I haven't been in it for a while but I have to say you made me most welcome, which is very surprising from such a popular lady.

Why should it be surprising that a popular lady makes one welcome to the chat room?

Why should it be surprising that a popular lady makes one welcome to the chat room?

Thats what I was thinking?  :huh:

Thats what I was thinking? :huh:

U guys got me all wrong and have taken what I said the wrong way. What I meant was Chloe is a lovely lady and takes her time to make everyone feel welcome including me. Some ladies probably wouldn't bother with new guys. Hope that clears up the confusion.

Thats what I was thinking?  :huh:

I reckon he meant he did not expect this from someone whose personality traits says she should come from Newcastle.  ;)

U guys got me all wrong and have taken what I said the wrong way. What I meant was Chloe is a lovely lady and takes her time to make everyone feel welcome including me. Some ladies probably wouldn't bother with new guys. Hope that clears up the confusion.

Ah well thank you. Its not just me though, everyone says hello to new people in there, often though they dont answer, sit there for 5 minutes then log out only to return a week later when they have steeled their  nerves lol xx

I reckon he meant he did not expect this from someone whse personality traits says she should come from Newcastle.  ;)

Haha, Im going to have to give that test the benefit of the doubt and assume that there person who composed it was so uneducated that they had not heard of the great and wonderful city of Sunderland therefore it wasnt a choice in the test  ^_^

By the way I forgot to thank you for responding.

So thank you

Very much!

Ah well thank you. Its not just me though, everyone says hello to new people in there, often though they dont answer, sit there for 5 minutes then log out only to return a week later when they have steeled their  nerves lol xx

Haha, Im going to have to give that test the benefit of the doubt and assume that there person who composed it was so uneducated that they had not heard of the great and wonderful city of Sunderland therefore it wasnt a choice in the test  ^_^

That rather sums up my experience in the chat room Once I get there I find I have nothing to say.