Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JizzyRascal

Facebook

17 posts in this topic

I had a "people you know" suggestion on Facebook which turned out to be a WG from an Edinburgh sauna, had a nosey and she is friends with lots off other WG's from the same establishment and no doubt many indies

I certainly won't be adding any as friends as that is bang out off order, but noseying their profiles is more proof that most off the girls are normal everyday people. The only difference being is they suck and sit on men's boaby's for a living while making a mint lol

Edit: Wrong Forum sorry

Edited by JizzyRascal

This yet another reason for punters to avoid FB in my view.

1 person likes this

BookFace for the masses;-)

Cool name by the way.

Solution: two very separate accounts.

Good when doing Farmville, though: you can send stuff to yourself, woot!

/sadandpathetic  :wacko:

Facebook? Really? Disaster in the making ...,

Only use FB for your 'real' life, not your 'escape from reality life' !! Should you mix the 2, then disaster won't be far away !!

BD

Big no no in my book, I've noticed a few parlours having FB pages and advertising discounts on them.

But even if it were a free 3hr 4girl reverse gang bang, I would go near it with a barge pole! For one thing, unless you are super hot on your privacy settings someone you know will more than definitely see a notification of you liking a Page/Post/picture.

Social media is a brilliant resource but a ruddy risky one IMHO,

NOTE TO MODS,

Much like the FB share buttons on the board.

One inadvertent click = disaster for a lot of users.

Is it actually used / needed?

1 person likes this

Big no no in my book, I've noticed a few parlours having FB pages and advertising discounts on them.

As a marketer, this interests me. You can't ignore the role social media now plays in product promotion, and this will continue to rapidly grow for the foreseeable. So I think parlours' are right to embrace it and it will become a key part of their longer-term strategy as attitudes towards the industry relax over generations and lifestyles continue to change

Personally I would never like/follow the page on facebook or twitter as it can be seen by anyone I'm friends with, this inludes family and work colleagues. However, I think different generations have differing views on what is socially acceptable. Some of the guys in their 20s I know would follow parlours with pride as it can be a means of proving how laddish they are (not thinking about the future consequences), whereas me being in my 30s, I feel a little more wiser to the implications now, and in the future.

Having browsed a couple of them out of interest, there are clealy a number of guys (mainly younger) who are cool with it. So there is demand already. What did surprise me is that these sites appear to be 'open' sites and are not restricted to subscribers. So anyone can see who is active on these pages.

I had a "people you know" suggestion on Facebook which turned out to be a WG from an Edinburgh sauna, had a nosey and she is friends with lots off other WG's from the same establishment and no doubt many indies

I certainly won't be adding any as friends as that is bang out off order, but noseying their profiles is more proof that most off the girls are normal everyday people. The only difference being is they suck and sit on men's boaby's for a living while making a mint lol

Edit: Wrong Forum sorry

Thats what that means.I'd heard it before,but never knew.

Solution: two very separate accounts.

Good when doing Farmville, though: you can send stuff to yourself, woot!

/sadandpathetic  :wacko:

I used to have a couple of accounts for certain games i liked.Mainly because for some you need to send and receive stuff to complete levels as well as having a certain number of "friends" who are also on the game which also increased per level.As i dont have and wont add randoms on my actual account this was a good solution.

"friends who are also on the game"

:lol:

Was that an intentional pun?? ^_^

1 person likes this

I had a wg in a list of people you might know, it was under her real name

From what I gather Facebook generates the 'people you may know' list  by checking the email address you use for facebook against the address book of other facebook users who you have emailed.

I'm no facebook fan but reluctantly joined as the common interest group I'm in stopped using yahoo groups for messaging /organsing meets etc.  When joining I used my junk / secondary / tertiary etc email address but years prior I had used this address to email a parlour about a booking.  Within 30 min of joining facebook I had 4 WG's in my people I may know list giving their real name as they were facebook friends of the parlour.

Dangerous or what ? - be warned !

From what I gather Facebook generates the 'people you may know' list  by checking the email address you use for facebook against the address book of other facebook users who you have emailed.

I'm no facebook fan but reluctantly joined as the common interest group I'm in stopped using yahoo groups for messaging /organsing meets etc.  When joining I used my junk / secondary / tertiary etc email address but years prior I had used this address to email a parlour about a booking.  Within 30 min of joining facebook I had 4 WG's in my people I may know list giving their real name as they were facebook friends of the parlour.

Dangerous or what ? - be warned !

It will look for people in yur address book, and in your emails, I think.   Beware of Linkedin also -it does the same but it does ask first.

I had the same problem, clicked on for a quick nose and there she was, in fact the worrying thing is she knew 5 of my friends

NOTE TO MODS,

Much like the FB share buttons on the board.

One inadvertent click = disaster for a lot of users.

Is it actually used / needed?

Agree !! - Extremely dangerous - Makes me wary of accessing this site from my smartphone

So sending a friends request so she can see who has been nosing around her profile is bang out of order despite the fact that she has the choice to accept or reject but having a good long read of her personal details on her profile is NOT bang out of order. Yeah that makes loads of sense! Me thinks perhaps you dont want to befriend because you dont want her doing the same to your profile. You shouldnt have even looked at her information and she should update her security measures on there to prevent this happening in further

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this