Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mark85

Visiting London - Recomendations

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm in London for about 10 days and would like to visit a nice lady. Looking for a curvy girl who does anal. Budget: £200 aprox.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

I have no suggestions for a girl.  Just trying to explain why you got no response.  There are so many girls who fit this that it is hard to suggest. Counter-intuitively, making it more specific will yield more help. At £200, you can pay for 95%+ of the indies on AW, and can afford very many agency fees. There are many threads on good agencies.  I'd suggest picking one of the good ones who have girls for up to £200 and speaking to them.

Alternatively I'd suggest

-look at reviews.  These all are recommendations.  Perhaps mention 3 or 4 you like and see if there are more experience.

-or search AW and suggest a few that look OK to you and see if anyone has experience.

-or narrow it for us by location, age, size, etc.

I suspect lack of response has more to do with being still in pre-mod as a new poster so that when the message finally appears it is already somewhere down the board and easy to miss.

Charlotte Deering (aka MySecretLife on AW) ticks all your boxes: definitely a nice lady, definitely curvy, definitely offers anal, and £200 for the first hour (apologies to any forumites if I sound like a stuck record as I know I have recommended her more than once in the past).

However, assuming you mean that you are in London now, there may be a problem about coordinating diaries as, looking at her calendar, I see she has no availability for the week beginning 14th April.  She does have availability tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 13th) so you could see her then if you get in quickly.  Otherwise she has availability for the week beginning 21st April, if you will still be around.