WykeTyke

Landlord Boards Up Brothel With Wg Still Inside.

16 posts in this topic

Thats a disgrace but then again so were the idiots who work there for leaning out of the window half naked and throwing promotional leaflets at passing people. Looks like they got what they deserved, sorry but its women like that who make people worry when a brothel is in their locality..I dont have enough words to describe how stupid these women were!!!

I love the term "illegal massage parlour"! The paper is very coy

I agree with Chloe. That level of indiscretion just begs for a public outcry. Even I'd complain if a bunch of semi-starkers  gobby tarts were flinging litter out their window into the street where I live.

It's certainly a lively marketing tactic, but hardly the sort of guerrilla advertising that renders a business to the neighbourhood, fuckin LOL!!!

Naked women hanging out of windows throwing leaflets. If that's true it absolutely stupid IMHO.

1 person likes this

Naked women hanging out of windows throwing leaflets. If that's true it absolutely stupid IMHO.

"line up ! line up.... form an orderly queue... (past Sainsburys).... next please ! "

FWIW I have punted with the girl that is allegedley running it - Roxy

Eeeeek!  I've met Lady Santana!

Having seen the pictures, total respect to Lady Santana. she emerged looking hot, perfectly made up and elegantly dressed.

1 person likes this

Must be a deep sleeper to have slept through all the banging as they boarded the place up.And a fire engine,to remove a couple of boards,really.

Must be a deep sleeper to have slept through all the banging

Not what you really want in a WG :D

Or perhaps just refusing to leave the premises when warned it was getting boarded up??

I saw this the other day and I noticed she said she was 'distraught' yet she was smiling and happily chatting away.

I saw this the other day and I noticed she said she was 'distraught' yet she was smiling and happily chatting away.

Yep laughing all the way to the bank. You couldn't buy publicity as good as that.

Or perhaps just refusing to leave the premises when warned it was getting boarded up??

I have a feeling thats a nail and head kind of statement :)

I have a feeling thats a nail and head kind of statement :)

That officially qualifies for a "boom tish"