porker paul

Facial Piercings

42 posts in this topic

Following on from the tattoo thread, I started to wonder what people think about facial piercings.

Many guys love to find a pierced tongue, clit or nipple, but how about the eyebrows, lips and noses?

Personally I am not too keen but I shall be interested to read what others think.

Depends. Can be an attractive thing and can be a turnoff - much the same as tattoos for me - we'll done is great.

Relatively rare in the industry, aren't they? Or have I just been lucky?

Hate it! :eek:  

Ditto

Utterly repulsive.  One of the things that would make me walk away from a booking.  Apart from being aesthetically unappealing, I suspect these things could harbour all sorts of germs and nasties.

1 person likes this

Also not a big fan - specially nose rings - not attractive at all imo and thankfully haven't run into any WGs with one yet

Piercings of any kind are not something I actively look for. Very much the same as Tattoos. However simple piercings like ears, small nipple rings, eyebrows and nose, dependant on the girl I would be comfortable with. I am always concerned of accidentally damaging  a lady particularly with nipple piercings. Would not be comfortable with anything that gets in the way when I am kissing a lady.

Nose studs/rings can be quite a turn on and enhance the facial sexuality...with regards to lips piercings, not normally a fan but I have seen a few very very very attractive women with them and it looks great on them...so neither for or against really and just like a lot of things, if it looks good on you, it looks good on you...

Well, just like tattoos. They just suit some people better than most!

I have never been a fan of piercings or tattoos, although on certain men tattoos can look very empowering and sexy.  I only decided several years ago to pierce my ears as I got tired of the limited variety of clip earrings, yet until now my skin seems to want to close these piercings.

I sometimes wonder whether naturally beautiful women are actually aware of how good looking they are and that the war paint plus any piercings can enhance the look, however, that said some use them to a negative effect... 

A few are fine but only if the girl is pretty to begin with.

I'm old fashioned and don't like the look of piercings or tattoos.  I don't like giving oral to a woman with a pierced clit or sucking pierced nipples. I hate the feel of metal rattling around my mouth and against my teeth.  On the other hand, I can overlook these things if I really like her. 

How the Hell would you give her a welcome kiss?

Very,very carefully

I'm a bit wary of facial piercings, not really into them at all. Sadly I've not come across any other body piercings, yet...

I have never been a fan of piercings or tattoos, although on certain men tattoos can look very empowering and sexy.  I only decided several years ago to pierce my ears as I got tired of the limited variety of clip earrings, yet until now my skin seems to want to close these piercings.

And it's certainly not a universal opinion among women either. I was once privy to a conversation between three of four twenty-year-old girls. They all agreed that a discreet tattoo on a woman could look good, but they were all revolted by them on men.

For me is the other way round.  And I came across some gorgeous guys that could pass as models with some amazing tattoos on one arm or other parts of the body.  I also know so many girls who now remove even the smallest of tattoos from their bodies. We are all different.

How the Hell would you give her a welcome kiss?

Err…I think thats a man  ^_^

1 person likes this

Doesn't bother me.  Though I wouldn't see a WG with extensive piercings.