waterlad

Parlour Girls Turnover

26 posts in this topic

Many parlours seem to have frequent changes of wgs. Is this appealing or frustrating for punters? I'm unsure whether it is parlour policy or does it reflect difficulty of recruiting suitable new girls?

From my personal experience turnover seems to be the name of the game. It is a fragile industry not helped by the way society views the ladies themselves and there is also like any other industry a criminal element that will seek to profit from others misfortune. This is often sensationalised and is an entirely different thread involving the media, politicians, and pressure groups using sex to their own ends.

As a punter if you find a place you are comfortable with and ladies whose company you enjoy it is deeply frustrating. What we do not see is the behind the scenes. Parlours by their nature are very competitive, a lady needs to work, she needs the time spent to be profitable. Either she does not find the clients who like her at that parlour, she is not comfortable with all of the services the parlour offers or put simply there are personality clashes which mean a lady chooses to  move on. For some ladies like us punters the grass is always greener and they move around hoping to find a better supply of punters or better conditions.  Of course personal circumstances come into play and they may find a place closer to home, may have to give up due to family issues, or just simply place themselves in a position where they can either retire or go independent.

Some parlours rely on foreign workers who make the trip for a short term. Tips? Well if you do not like meeting new girls on a regular basis try and find yourself some good indies that meet your needs. Follow the parlours you are thinking of visiting and see how many have a regular turnover, it could be there are issues with the parlour or it maybe a shortage of reliable girls. As you will read on other threads. This is a tough industry, it is not something every lady would consider and you have to be tough there are some very nasty people out there ready to abuse, both physically and verbally ladies that take part in this line of work. That's my take now over to those with a better insight who can answer your question in more detail.

1 person likes this

Mainly appealing. I have a kid in a sweet shop approach, so always happy to see new faces. Have seen 5 girls in last 7 days (though 2 of those were overseas).

The downside of the rotation system is I also have a regular girl who I see every couple of weeks, and I guess it won't be long before she moves on. Which will be sad.

Agreed. Like a new "face" for a quick tumble but it's good to have a regular for a bit more.

From my personal experience turnover seems to be the name of the game. It is a fragile industry not helped by the way society views the ladies themselves and there is also like any other industry a criminal element that will seek to profit from others misfortune. This is often sensationalised and is an entirely different thread involving the media, politicians, and pressure groups using sex to their own ends.

As a punter if you find a place you are comfortable with and ladies whose company you enjoy it is deeply frustrating. What we do not see is the behind the scenes. Parlours by their nature are very competitive, a lady needs to work, she needs the time spent to be profitable. Either she does not find the clients who like her at that parlour, she is not comfortable with all of the services the parlour offers or put simply there are personality clashes which mean a lady chooses to move on. For some ladies like us punters the grass is always greener and they move around hoping to find a better supply of punters or better conditions. Of course personal circumstances come into play and they may find a place closer to home, may have to give up due to family issues, or just simply place themselves in a position where they can either retire or go independent.

Some parlours rely on foreign workers who make the trip for a short term. Tips? Well if you do not like meeting new girls on a regular basis try and find yourself some good indies that meet your needs. Follow the parlours you are thinking of visiting and see how many have a regular turnover, it could be there are issues with the parlour or it maybe a shortage of reliable girls. As you will read on other threads. This is a tough industry, it is not something every lady would consider and you have to be tough there are some very nasty people out there ready to abuse, both physically and verbally ladies that take part in this line of work. That's my take now over to those with a better insight who can answer your question in more detail.

Summed up perfectly :-)

Not that I use them, but I don't think it's restricted to parlours. Out of 7 indies I've seen in the last few months, a few of them regularly, only 2 are still working. One of them is too far away to see again, and there isn't much of interest to replace those who've left unfortunately.

The very best balance of staff for a parlour is to have a slightly majority core of popular regular long term ladies plus a percentage of fresh staff coming and going. Guys love their regulars but what keeps them constantly checking and rechecking your website gallery is the knowledge that you have a constant stream of new girls coming and going who are not usually in the area. If they check for weeks on end and you never have anyone new then they will be less likely to check your website next time they fancy someone new…and they will check the parlour sites who regularly have new girls first before making that booking or popping along for a walk in x

1 person likes this

we have some ladies at our place that have worked years namely Tia ,Caroline and Tanya .New girls come and go especially the younger ones but we are always looking to take on new staff ! Regulars try out the new ones but always come back for the oldies don't they water lad :)

Hi Susie nice place you have liked the pictures of the ladies.

Hi sue. Yes, for me, I'm much happier with the ladies I know really well because I find the rapport built up over the years is preferable to the excitement of anticipating a new face. I realise that for some customers that 'new face' anticipation is preferable, but for me, the one I've known longest is my favourite. Incidentally how do parlours go about recruiting new staff? Is it just word of mouth, hoping new girls will apply or is there a place where parlours can advertise (other than own websites)?

Well we always have an ad on our website water lad and then yes it's word of mouth , but some girls work in several establishments as well you guys know ! We actually are currently looking for a new face !

Agree with Chloe - a balance of trusty regulars and exciting new prospects should whet most punters' appetites. Regulars for me give the best gfe. Perhaps something to do with growing old but I love hugs and cuddles with old friends!!

I still see my 2nd ever punt! But there is a certain rush awaiting a new girl to enter the room!

This can frustrate me at times, as I have seen some gorgeous girls come and go.They seem to disappear off the face of the earth.In my local area over the last 2 years, I don't particularly fancy the ladies at parlours.So I have been travelling to new areas to seek out wgs that I fancy...ie mk, london, etc. And I also found myself getting into sex parties as well...it seems that by satisfying one desire then leads to the need of satisfying another!!!

I'm still struggling with this lateral thinking, my first take on "turnover" was in prep for doggy! :wacko:

Hi sue. Yes, for me, I'm much happier with the ladies I know really well because I find the rapport built up over the years is preferable to the excitement of anticipating a new face. I realise that for some customers that 'new face' anticipation is preferable, but for me, the one I've known longest is my favourite. Incidentally how do parlours go about recruiting new staff? Is it just word of mouth, hoping new girls will apply or is there a place where parlours can advertise (other than own websites)?

You can put adverts out in the papers and online plus most have a "work for us" page on their websites. Once a parlour is up and running though girls who like it there will go away and tell their friends about it, pass on your phone number etc so its like a snowball till eventually you just have a nice regular weekly influx of new applicants. I haven't run a parlour for over a year now but I still get little batches of texts to my old phone asking for a job lol. Obviously I can't help them but I do pass on the number of a place dear to my heart in MK. Of course ten girls could apply but only 2 or 3 actually materialise. 

This is why its good to treat the girls who work for you well, they wont just help you build up your business by working there, they will tell others how  nice it is to work there. If you treat your staff badly they wont just leave, they will tell others never to work there too which leads to stagnation. Its surprising how quickly a good and a bad reputation gets talked about between girls in other towns and parlours. If you dont get a good influx of new girls regularly once you have been going for a good while then you need to worry. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Well we always have an ad on our website water lad and then yes it's word of mouth , but some girls work in several establishments as well you guys know ! We actually are currently looking for a new face !

Im so jealous of your bathroom, its lovely. I do have a nice bathroom too which I love but yours is so cosy, bet its lovely with lots of candles lit x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I once read somewhere, that one of a businesse's biggest problems is staffing problems.Without staff, or the right kind of staff.Your business could fail...I need to see pictures of wgs that inspire me to go and pay to see them.That also means don't put on pics of sp's that look like they've got big tits, when in reality they have small ones.

it's the parlour business model.  

I think many parlour girls work a circuit, so they would go from place to place very quickly.  

I think we are part of the problem as well, as our tastes change and or we get bored of reg's, a prev busy girl can go quite.

She moves on to another area where she's the Hot New Girl

We then all moan coz she's gone.

Im so jealous of your bathroom, its lovely. I do have a nice bathroom too which I love but yours is so cosy, bet its lovely with lots of candles lit x

I can vouch for that!

I do not visit very often given that I will not go to a WG near to my home, a policy for the last 15 years.  When I used to visit nearer to home and more frequently, I came to expect that no-one stayed in one place for very long.  I came to expect it.  For towns/cities that I visit more frequently than others, Edinburgh almost annually, it is rare for the WG to be one at the place the previous year I was there.

The bugger is that the favourites you have always seem to be the ones who leave - or that is how it seems because you so want them to stay put however long you've enjoyed being able to see them.

So I think it's a perception thing and the rule has to be to see your favourites often enough while you can to help minimise the disappointment when they inevitably leave for one reason or another.

I agree that the favourites often leave and then it becomes difficult to find where they've gone, particularly if they leave a parlour on unfavourable terms

So many times top girls who have become my regular have quit, moved, retired whatever you want to call it, not just parlour ladies, agency ladies also. So you try new girls and, anecdotaly in my experience, end up spending a lot of money on ladies who either turn out to be not your type, provide an inadequate service or are just so up themselves with their superior attitude it makes you consider celibacy!

Then you stumble across another gem and you enjoy for a while. Then the cycle repeats.