Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob the Builder

Birthday Treat

4 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about what might be a suitable present for my rapidly approaching birthday and have come to the conclusion that I should treat myself to an hour of naughtiness with two girls - the naughtier the better! 

Only stipulations are that it must be in Birmingham City Centre and the girls must be under 35.

Any recommendations?

Your choice of course but I would have opted for two ladies one soon after the other.

Whenever I have done that it has heightened the naughtiness you refer to and of course it feels like you are getting more for your money whereas two ladies mean you don't notice all that each may be doing (or not doing) but again a personal preference.

My first two-girl was in a car so of necessity very much one after the other apart from staring at the other girl's body but on a bed with two sisters I don't think I would have recognised one of the girls if she ran out to catch me walking off to give me back something I had forgotten, a common problem for me.

So I cannot suggest a pair of women who work well together.

Recently saw Hayley at Black Label, Katy Perry lookalike, and she said she works with Rachel, who I haven't seen but looks pretty good. Sky would not recommend two girls unless she knew they were up for the 'performance'.

That's the best I can offer brother.

Thanks kodiak