Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silverofthefox

"mummy Tummys"

50 posts in this topic

I was curious as to what the majority of punters think towards post pregnancy bodies. 

Is this something that turns off a lot of men? Or is it something that is often over looked

Opinions please?

As the holder of a current prgnancy body type (about 18 months by the looks of it) i'm not really in a position to comment :)

It does not bother me. I also regard stretch marks as battle scars of honour.

1 person likes this

It does not bother me. I also regard stretch marks as battle scars of honour.

...And skid marks?

Apologies for my sillyness today, -I have the giggles...

I don't mind them at all. They're a fact of life for a lot of ladies.

It's not as if we men are all perfect physical specimens is it?

im very lucky im very toned but when i have children il be proud of my lumps and bumps its natural

I think for once I had a severe whacking with the lucky stick. No stretch marks at all somehow..god bless cocoa butter

Depends more on the individual lady than whether she has stretch marks for me.

No issue as long as the photos are not misrepresentative.

If a woman has had a baby or babies it's totally natural that there may be some residual signs thereof. It certainly doesn't worry me.

What did amaze me fairly recently was a punt with a certain white S. African woman in Bedford who professed to having had two lots of twins plus two further children. She was well fit and as horny as hell. So horny was she that I really didn't notice whether there were any stretch marks. I rather think there may have been some but they were not particularly prominent.

Sadly (for me) she retired at the start of 2014. Particularly sad for me as we chimed well together and her dirty mind was totally in tune with my own.

Believe me, some MILFS are fitter then ladies half there age...i mean hot hot hot!!!

I don't mind them at all. They're a fact of life for a lot of ladies.

It's not as if we men are all perfect physical specimens is it?

Speak for yourself!! :eek:

I was curious as to what the majority of punters think towards post pregnancy bodies. 

Is this something that turns off a lot of men? Or is it something that is often over looked

Opinions please?

If it's the day after then a turn off for me.. However if you are talking a month later it could be a turn on... Depends on the lady at the end of the day! The day after I doubt very much I would see much of her body though.. I'm told child birth takes it told.. I know.. who'd have thought it!

I was surprised all early men responses positive when a lovely (as in hot) lady called Crystal was hounded out of the work by adverse comments on her post-pregnancy shape even as she sweated away in the gym on the way to recovering something near her former shape.

It's no surprise ladies can be sensitive about this so pleasing to see that positivity and just to say it's a no-no for you is fine, but a pity if people resort to airing their stronger held negative views on individuals especially.

2 people like this

It's no surprise ladies can be sensitive about this so pleasing to see that positivity and just to say it's a no-no for you is fine, but a pity if people resort to airing their stronger held negative views on individuals especially.

Agree with that - no need to be nasty about these things.  For me, I think a bit of scaring is fine as long as she is keeping in shape at the gym although I realise you got your hands full after you have a baby.  Although if your body is your business, it would make sense to use creams, etc. to try and minimise the damage (as much as possible).  I guess it would seem natural to me for her to take a bit of time off in those initial ~6 months after the baby is born (if savings or a supportive partner allow that of course).

I'd like to say something here, particularly since I am the owner of a 'tummy'.  I make no secret of the fact.  It is there in my photos if you look, and I have mentioned it on my website.  It is a part of my history as a woman, and I am not ashamed of it in the slightest.  It has never been mentioned in my reviews of which there are a few, and that is probably because the men I see are looking at the whole picture and not focusing on one part of it, or maybe its my sexual-ness that takes over and everything else pales into insignificance.. whatever.  It is not big, but it is there.

I got 'body aware' when I was in my early teens when my breasts grew bigger than other girls.  One evening I was with a group of girls going home and passing through a darker spot, a boy my age decided to pinch hard my breasts. I was so shocked and speechless as he was a neighbour.  

After Uni I got used to keep going to the gym and always applying the thick Shea body cream, so no lines here, although if I eat a bit more my six pack gets temporarily covered in 'cake fat'.  Loosing weight is such a hard work.

There is, in my view, a world of difference between a "mummy tummy" and a lady who has simply let things "go"! If a lady has looked after her body that's fine with me, but there are some who just let gravity take its toll.

1 person likes this

In the Renaissance Era feminine curves were seen as a sign of beauty, and what we call "mummy tummies" were something they celebrated. How times change!

Really I've seen some of the best figures on some women who have had children, especially those who have given birth young. Some womens bodies seem to almost pop back to the pre-pregnancy state in a matter of weeks. It also depends on genetics as to how ones skin reacts to the changes. I think mummy tummies are prevalent amongst many who haven't had children, this goes for men and women!

1 person likes this

Since I'm both old and fat a mummy's tummy would not bother me in the slightest. I'm more afraid of the door opening, the girl taking one look at me then the door slamming!

A Romanian WG asked me a few months ago why I had such a big belly when the rest of me wasn't that big. (Was it because I drank a lot of beer?) I said, no, just a staple diet of junk food. :P

Edited by TheCrow7

There is, in my view, a world of difference between a "mummy tummy" and a lady who has simply let things "go"! If a lady has looked after her body that's fine with me, but there are some who just let gravity take its toll.

As do a lot of men. Many is the time I've had to lift a tummy to find the crown jewels.

If the lady has looked after her body, and she hasn't let herself go.ie because she dosent care about herself,then it wouldn't bother me at all...if I really fancy someone then it wouldn't matter...it would all add to the glamour!!!