jiily

Weather

25 posts in this topic

do's the weather affect your booking's

ie when its a nice sunny day do you get more or less booking's

or when its cold and raining dos this put the punters off

and guys dos the weather have a affect on the way you book

Edited by jiily

All bookings depend on if the football is on then it's bob hope and no hope, if a gent has to save to pay for kids and the wife's holidays coming up, childcare for school breaks ect.... How long a guy has been locked away with the wife and dying to go get some nookie this takes in weekends and annual seasonal holiday dates and how many short skirts and flesh he sees in the summer momths the end xxx

1 person likes this

I rather like summer time as its hotter. I kinda love the feel of two hot, sweaty and sticky bodies together  ;)

Based on my observations of several years, I would say the majority will be affected in having less bookings to none when very hot or very cold out there.  Of course there will be individual ladies who will still be having some bookings.

Jan/Feb were always lean times but other than that no rhyme or reason to the bookings. Some men get horny when they have the sun on their backs, others lean towards cuddling with a hot woman on cold days.

sure do when its raining guys don't want to venture out so they seek and outcall and when its super cold men aren't in the mood so much but when the sun has got its hat on hip hip hip hip hooray the boys want to come out and play! sun makes us all horny ;) KATE LLL

1 person likes this

All four seasons for me...love it all year around!!!

Sunshine sure makes me horny and want to visit my favourite ladies.

Yup, I find I get much hornier once the sun comes out.  My fondest sex memory of all time is out in the sun with my ex on a boat I had rented in Greece on a short holiday.  Sunshine also makes me want to run around naked for some reason - to the potential shock of my neighbours :-).  How can you not get hornier when there are so many attractive women walking around wearing very little in the summer?

1 person likes this

I like both for different reasons.

Punting in the warm weather is great when the wg is wearing a nice summery dress with not much on underneath

On the other hand I like an outcall to my hotel during the colder dark nights when I can get the room nice and warm for when she arrives and enjoy unwrapping all the layers...

One of my favourite sights so far was one girl who arrived on a freezing cold afternoon complaining her bum was cold and standing by the radiator giving it a warm wearing just her skimpy lingerie so I didn't get cold hands when I touched her :P

Hot weather makes me hornier than usual so I guess that's a yes!

Weather makes no difference whatsoever unless its extreme weather. Football and rugby on the tv..now that can make a difference but not always. Time of year will make a difference sometimes though regardless of the weather x

All bookings depend on if the football is on then it's bob hope and no hope, if a gent has to save to pay for kids and the wife's holidays coming up, childcare for school breaks ect.... How long a guy has been locked away with the wife and dying to go get some nookie this takes in weekends and annual seasonal holiday dates and how many short skirts and flesh he sees in the summer momths the end xxx

Have a like, for producing the most incomprehensible sentence I have ever seen on PN, and there have been a few.  :unsure:

1 person likes this

The shipping forecast is far more accurate!

Thanks i try my best at all times to be so .......:: don't have the time or patience to indulge in Shakespeare ......why be boring when you can be so much more xxxx

1 person likes this

girls in summer clothes get things stirring and the mind focuses on punting

Heather ..... it made perfect sense to me :-)

x

girls in summer clothes get things stirring and the mind focuses on punting

I tend to always ignore the 'power' girls have over men when in their summery, feminine dresses and on several occasions I noticed guys, especially those coming from the Golf, stopping and staring.  I feel so stupid and sexualised as my dresses are knee length........ although they can stare away in the eve when I am on my way to a club or bar. 

I must admit, since I've started punting, if I'm 50/50 on punting that day, a hot day and a smile from a pretty girl in a skimpy outfit has lead to me booking. I do wish some of the parlours would go in for air con though, it's excruciating in the the height of summer.

On more than on occasion Last year I didn't need a cold drink - an IV was in order!

I must admit, since I've started punting, if I'm 50/50 on punting that day, a hot day and a smile from a pretty girl in a skimpy outfit has lead to me booking. I do wish some of the parlours would go in for air con though, it's excruciating in the the height of summer.

On more than on occasion Last year I didn't need a cold drink - an IV was in order!

So hilarious, on several occasions I came across mature guys in areas I know there is a high concentration of working girls and as they smiled at me, walking as if they got out of a meeting, I although thought: 'you shagged something!!!!'

I was definitely aroused today, the weather brought out the best in women's clothing. The moms were down to t shirts and god knows what the young women were wearing, it ought to be banned! (laughing) Anyhow, I managed not to prang the car and the drool will come off my clothes....hopefully

1 person likes this

So hilarious, on several occasions I came across mature guys in areas I know there is a high concentration of working girls and as they smiled at me, walking as if they got out of a meeting, I although thought: 'you shagged something!!!!'

"Someone", I hope.

I tend to always ignore the 'power' girls have over men when in their summery, feminine dresses and on several occasions I noticed guys, especially those coming from the Golf, stopping and staring.  I feel so stupid and sexualised as my dresses are knee length........ although they can stare away in the eve when I am on my way to a club or bar. 

I don't want to keep picking you up over what might be just typing errors, but you meant the Gulf, didn't you? Arabs not used to seeing bare female flesh everywhere, not chaps who've spent the morning out on the course with their chippers and putters (who also might not have seen much female flesh in the last few hours).

I don't want to keep picking you up over what might be just typing errors, but you meant the Gulf, didn't you? Arabs not used to seeing bare female flesh everywhere, not chaps who've spent the morning out on the course with their chippers and putters (who also might not have seen much female flesh in the last few hours).

Far too many folk fail to read what they have typed before hitting the "post" button. :angry:

Far too many folk fail to read what they have typed before hitting the "post" button. :angry:

Yes, and I'm one of them.