Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NonVanilla

Not What You Expected - Walk Or Not?

13 posts in this topic

Just wanted to garner opinion of my fellow punters.

I've never done it, mainly due to not having the guts or maybe just being too polite.

But, if you've booked a lady based on her pictures on a parlour/agency website and she's not exactly what you expected, how far from the mark would she need to be for you to walk out.

And if so, how do you broach the subject?

Do you ask for the maid? Or just say 'sorry love, your not my type I've changed my mind'

And if you do walk, do wg's or parlours lean on you fr some form of recompense for wasted time?

Ladies/agencies - feel free to add your tuppence

I walk if I don't like what I see - end of. But it's only happened three times in fifteen years.

I walk if I don't like what I see - end of. But it's only happened three times in fifteen years.

How did you bring it up?

Just - sorry Hun your not for me I'm leaving!

Or is it a - I've left my wallet in the car . . . . Then not come back.

Hello, sir. Any good agency meets all the ladies they represent before their pictures are uploaded onto the site so you shouldn't ever have the problem you described ... Im not sure what the etiquette would be in you saw a lady at a parlour that wasn't to you liking though.. kate LLL

I just say something along the lines of "thanks for wasting my time, you are nothing like your pictures, I'm leaving, now"

On one occasion when I couldn't believe the audacity of the mis representation, I just blurted out "you must be fucking joking love" turned around and left.

1 person likes this

how about you have some decorum mr 'spanner' !

I use that app that allows you to send a time delayed sms/email ("return home  immediately-wife abducted by aliens") that arrives 3 mins after you ring the door bell, that you can choose to ignore (if she has ginormous tits) or flee (with polite apologies) in panic if her legs are hairyer than King Kongs.

Depends. If still looks ok, good rapport etc then no, I'd stay - if you have a good time great, if not chalk it up to experience.

Why do I need decorum?

The problem with bait & switch merchants, or agencies and indies that use imagery that is someone else or that is fifteen years out of date, is that they don't take into consideration the waste of time it is for those who have travelled to the punt.

Most people don't punt on their own door step so have often travelled an hour or more to discover some complete munter who wouldn't even pass as the grandmother of the girl you have booked is a total waste of time and does not require decorum, it requires the truth!

Edited by spanner2
1 person likes this

There's been a couple of punts that I wish I'd backed out of because of other issues, but never because of looks. I saw one girl on tour in Cardiff, was my second ever punt and she was a little bigger than the pictures suggested, but had a great time with her.

If someone opened the door and was totally unlike what I was expecting, it would depend on whether she was still attractive to me and/or what kind of instant rapport there is. If there was nothing clicking, I like to think I'd politely explain she was different to what I was expecting and sorry but I'm going to go, but I'm fairly sure I'd be too chicken to do so and would likely go through with the punt regardless.

@bisley2 - they rely on you being too chicken, that is how they get away with it! Then you don't give them bad feedback on AW because they do likewise and then you cannot get a punt!

Edited by spanner2

@bisley2 - they rely on you being too chicken, that is how they get away with it! Then you don't give them bad feedback on AW because they do likewise and then you cannot get a punt!

That's why I stay away from AW

How would ppl broach the subject in a parlour?

"Sorry - can I see the maid??"

say thanks but no thanks, happens all the time