Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilikeskinny

Lucky Club

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

anyone been to this place by tower hill? Always sounds good but id appreciate some advice or a field report before i spend my hard-earned. Anyone know the set-up?

thanks

tom

Hi guys,

anyone been to this place by tower hill? Always sounds good but id appreciate some advice or a field report before i spend my hard-earned. Anyone know the set-up?

thanks

tom

These are private strip parties run by Lucky a Russian(?) who has been stripping in London for many years.

As such they do not fit the criteria for a PN field report, I believe.

Although I still get the invites to these and another girl's parties I have not been for years as I graduated to sex parties and consider them to be better value and more satisfying.

It may have changed but when I used to go Lucky's you were obliged to buy a raffle ticket for I think £10 but you could win a free private dance.

Unless you were a real tight arse then you would end up buying drinks for the girls you liked.

There were about 7 or 8 strippers and each time they did a dance you had to put a quid in the jug. Being a private party the strips would usually be a bit more raunchy and hands on than you would get in a strip pub or club, but it depended on the girl and what she was comfortable with.

Private dances in a curtained off booth started at £20. Again how much happened depended on the girl and how well she knew you. But it was not full sex and you could end up paying a lot for very little.

I hope this is of some help to your decision making.

Regards,

davidgood