RoddersModders

Pre-Punt Nerves

41 posts in this topic

Maybe its because i've only seen a handful since my first time but does anyone else get nervous as soon as you book?

I get a mix of shaking nerves and loss of appetite which is why I book only 2 days in advance now. My first time was booked over a week and it was hell. Hardly ate or slept. And what also makes me nervous still is that walk to the WG's flat/house - especially if its on a road because i'm sure people are looking at me and know what i'm doing/there for.

That is very bad indeed.  From an early age I used to perform on the stage and despite preparing for a long time, I always used to get nervous.  My ex used to bully me so then I got anxiety attacks.  Even if I am to meet a client, I still get nervous and when I meet him I realise: hey, he is not a demanding prince or an devouring dinosaur'.  And then I relax.

I still get nervous seeing a new wg for the first time which is why I prefer repeat visits. Also, as you mention about going to an incall makes the nerves worse - I much prefer an outcall to my hotel. I'm not quite as bad as you describe and only really feel nervous on the day of the meet.

In spite of the above I've arranged to see a new wg on an incall next week so it's clearly not enough to put me off ;)

Edited by Burty

I am totally relaxed once I see/meet the lady. It's just everything up to it. 

I wouldn't say nervous - more a case of exhilarated, but once I'm there it's all smooth sailing.

How can you not be nervous when you're about to meet someone for the first time knowing you will be having an intimate session very shortly?  I think that's a perfectly natural feeling and all you can do is remember that she will also be nervous (maybe even more than you) so just take a very positive and 'go-with-the-flow' type approach to the booking (i.e. don't put too much pressure on yourself).

2 people like this

I'm so nervous I still can't pick up the phone! I've got a couple of weeks holiday coming up and after that I'll go for it. God know what I'll be like when I knock on the door but after some years of celibacy, it will happen

I am totally relaxed once I see/meet the lady. It's just everything up to it. 

Same here. I like to book in advance, so thankfully it's only on the day of the booking that I feel a bit anxious. I feel bad for the OP getting nervous as soon as he books, that must be horrible :(

For me, the nerves seem to be more about finding the ladies flat and getting there on time (although I still get nervous even if it's someone I've met before). In a way, I feel like this actually helps me - I'm not concentrating on being nervous about the booking itself, just getting there. So when I actually arrive, I relax right away and am able to enjoy myself. 

I'm in a nervous state at the moment , I've just had an email from ~dee~ on aw , saying that I was ok to book her ( as a new client I needed to email first)

I can't phone her for another two hrs , so my nerves are playing up .

I know I will be fine after I've spoken to her , and then I've got a weeks wait for the meeting .

It also took me two weeks to even pluck up the courage ,to make the phone call to lmp for my first party

So to say I'm a nervous punter is an understatement :)

I have a booking tomorrow with someone I haven't seen but meaning to for ages. Agency girl. Luckily she is literally round the corner from the tube stop. 

I have a booking tomorrow with someone I haven't seen but meaning to for ages. Agency girl. Luckily she is literally round the corner from the tube stop. 

Does that help with the nerves ? :D

I dont get nervous anymore about meeting a strange lady.. The only thing that does concern me is security issues though.

Does that help with the nerves ? :D

I dont get nervous anymore about meeting a strange lady.. The only thing that does concern me is security issues though.

It does! The last girl I saw was like a 10-15 min walk from the station in a area I had never been to!  ^_^

I think we all get a little apprehensive just before the door opens!

I a nervy calling and am nervy till i am with the lady.

worst bit is in  a parlour in the room waiting for her to enter.

I a nervy calling and am nervy till i am with the lady.

worst bit is in  a parlour in the room waiting for her to enter.

Then you have got hold of the wrong end of the stick. It is for the bloke to "enter" the lady. That's what sex is all about! You need to go back to the sex education class!

I know what the OP means, I used to get it when I first started but after a few years you get to conquer the anxiety.  I reinterpret the nerves and stomach contractions as a sign of imminent exhilaration. It becomes a part of the thrill.  

Nerves/apprehension are definitely part of the experience.

Having punted for forty years I have no nerves at all. It's just a normal part of my life.

Nothing wrong with nerves in lots of situations.  It's all part of the 'buzz'.

Having punted for forty years I have no nerves at all. It's just a normal part of my life.

Wow, that is something, like the CEO of punting.  :)

I still suffer from pre-punt nerves, even after fifteen years of punting, even when I'm seeing regular girls. I'm not sure why this is, but once I'm in the flat and our clothes are off I'm okay.

The closer I get to the house/flat/hotel, the more paranoid I get that people know where I'm going. Its just as bad in an unfamiliar area as one I know. In an area I don't know, I don't know if people know there's a WG there. In areas I do know, its the same but I'm also wary of the fact I could bump into someone I know

I recently had a booking with one of my favourites whom I had not seen for 5 months. In the parlour's reception I told her I was nervous and she said she was too. I think she was telling the truth.

My nerves are around the thoughts that the lady might look the opposite of her pics, or she's a nasty bjtch.Which means I might need to walk or maybe run from the scene.But then I think nerves are somewhat normal.I mean iam going to be potentially getting it on with a lady I really fancy...yum yum.