thedarkknightrises

Which Do You Prefer ... Incall Or Outcall

28 posts in this topic

Ladies .... Gents.... what you do prefer Incalls or Outcalls?

I prefer Outcalls, never at my home but in hotels. Work means I stay in hotels a lot even in London where I live as I have to schmooze clients who have come from abroad.

Nothing in my opinion beats a super sleek hotel room with a mod con bathroom & a cozy bar downstairs to kick off the punt.

I use to go for incalls as well but walking up upteempth stairs in a Bayswater/Paddington town house & walking past those little rentokil traps hidden away in the corner in even the most desirable locations in London are not very appealing anymore. Also not keen on other people making noise in the flat when your in the bedroom with the girl .... just some of the reasons I prefer outcalls...

Ive only done an outcall in the t lodge so cant compare if you know what I mean!

My best punts have all been in hotels that the girl has booked.

outcalls are awesome.  having a punt late evening then sleeping is great. 

1 person likes this

outcalls are awesome.  having a punt late evening then sleeping is great. 

Agreed. Make it an overnighter and better still ;)

Always incalls, makes it more of an adventure.

Even though they invariably cost more I much prefer outcalls to my hotel - to me that's more of an adventure than an incall.

I quite like my apartment but outcalls to hotels are fun too...someone else has to change the bedding after...!

Incalls are my preference, almost always.  

I once had a disastrous encounter with an outcall to my home, a long time ago now.  Since then I've been a bit more circumspect about visitors.  Had a few letdowns and no-shows too.  

I have never done an outcall so could not say. Incalls suit me just fine

Can't beat outcall to a nice hotel in my opinion. Like others have said, there is just something magical about the whole experience. No commute stress, you have all your 'home' bath products to freshen up, big bed, high-quality sheets, usually very good lighting and I also love falling asleep with a big smile afterwards. Also gives you something to look forward to while on business trips.

Her place every time for me! It means that the lady is relaxed, comfortable and feels at home.

That way I get to have more fun!

I prefer incall, so don't have to go anywhere (if i'm at my infall flat that is) and generally in my comfort zone. But ..outcalls can be good too  , just more fuss, I've been to some really cool places, so that was nice. 

A mix is good. Most often Incall but as others have said an outcall to an hotel is great. Always book an outcall when staying over some place. Makes a business trip worthwhile!

The most obvious disadvantage with an outcall is that they usually cost more.

One exception is to be found on the massage side of things. There are certain agencies that only offer outcalls. They present themselves as legitimate outfits, and to a large extent they are. Nevertheless, extras sometimes drop into your lap. These outcalls are great fun. An attractive young girl's hands roaming over your body, and the exquisite uncertainty as to whether it's going to lead any further...

The most obvious disadvantage with an outcall is that they usually cost more.One exception is to be found on the massage side of things.

This is of course true, although I've found that on many outcalls the time has over run in excess of the time booked, in one or two cases quite considerably so. As the wg is visiting me, I tend to let the her decide when she's ready to leave, whereas on an incall I'm very mindful not to outstay my welcome. I'd hasten to add that I don't deliberately hold ladies prisoner on outcalls!

Another hotel outcall plus to me is that if we get along really well (sex apart) and the lady seems like she's just on a single evening outcall I often offer to take her for a meal after (pay the tab but no extra fee) and this has been accepted a few times. Really makes a nice date out of a punt booking

Edited by AnotherFrank

Incalls are just easier for me, plus home is a no no neighbour wise and I never stay in hotels

I always preferred outcalls, to a hotel or a guy's place provided he is in a decent area.  Then I can scream and moan as much as I like and let the neighbours blame him.  Plus for some reasons I am more adventurous in an outcall........

The most obvious disadvantage with an outcall is that they usually cost more.

Not necessarily Mr B. Most girls who usually work on an incall basis will charge a premium for an outcall to offset the inconvenience and travel time, I agree. But there are quite a few adultwork girls who only do outcalls and because (I presume) they don't have the overhead of funding a working place, charge very reasonable rates.

I enjoy both and like to mix it up a bit. I would never have an outcall to my own house though.

I do like to venture to places new so incalls at the ladies premises are always a delight...for me, the fun starts as soon as the booking is made!!!

Incall.  I don't do outcalls as much as I live with family.  

One thing about hotel outcalls is you dont have to clear up. I am not advocating trashing places

But as an example a room I had had a full length mirror on the wall. Well we ended up doing standing doggy with her leaning on the mirror. what the hotel maid made of the smears on the mirror I will never know!

In calls for me.  I seldom stay in UK hotels as most of my visits are either for the day or to stay with relatives or friends.

Of necessity most of my punting is incall parlours. My preference is an incall with an independent. They are in their comfort zone, they are in control of the time and everything is generally more relaxed. I had one outcall to my home. Highly risky, luckily the neighbours did not spot the attractive stranger. But it was a lady I had known for sometime as an incall, and I needed to be close to home in case I had to abandon. The anxiety afterwards means I won't try that again, but would love to have a hotel outcall with one of my special ladies one time. I have so many codicils on this it is a terrifically boring list, but if I do an outcall, everything has to be special, the room, the location, and the plan for the rest of the day, so theatre, meal and a shopping treat for the lady or ladies. It is currently a fantasy and may always remain that way. But one day, who knows.