cumandgo

the ' WOW ' factor --- physically speaking

19 posts in this topic

everyone, thanks be to god, has their own tastes in what is their preference in the physical appearance of their ideal WG-- blonde/brunette, curvy/skinny,real boobs/fake boobs , werstern/asian etc,etc.

but I think there are those perhaps not so obvious physical factors, that can affect the WOW factor when that door opens and indeed as you proceed thru the meet. Having punted quite a bit this year in particular, I find that there are a few things that I would put at the top of the list ;

white teeth --- now whilst my own oral hygiene is ok and I have a reasonable set of teeth, I like the lady to have paid a lot of attention to her teeth and to try and maintain a really nice white set. difficult to have WOW factor otherwise imho.

hair ---- in my view some women under-estimate the importance of really well presented hair on a punt. the shape , colour and condition of the lady's hair can have a profound affect on her WOW factor.

' shaved pussy ' --- hmmmm, a little bit of a bug bear this one. if the lady advertises as 100% shaved , then this is likely to be important to the choosing punter. when the guy encounters stubble or worse this can be a major disappointment . wow factor requires a perfectly presented pussy.

now,I know it is easy for me to say these things when I'm told all I need to do is present properly washed, clean clotehes and a respectfull personality ! Unfortunately there is little or no market for me as a guy promoting my appearance to the level rquired by a WG.

the above are just a few of the most important things for me, but I would be interested in the views of the girls as well on these points. dont get me wrong,I also like manicuring, some light make-up, killer clothes and heels,top skin conditon etc etc but I picked the above examples as I think without those being in place, that WOW factor will be significantly diluted.

Lots of eye makeup and killer heels make it for me :cool:

From agency days, I learned that the most usual client request would be, "Dress casual"...but some agency punters just worried about having Jordan turn up in a boob tube down their quiet little London mews flat.

My hair is dry, my pussy shaved but hair grows at the rate of knots, so unless I shave very often, I have a Homer beard down there.

I'm a social puntee, going out my forte. It's like going on a hot blind date really, so my usual standards for that apply. But for some duo partners I've met, the girls I've seen with the WOW factor that you speak of...

1) Large eyes.

2) Confident acting, but not really - they're far too bloody nice,

3) Hence willingness to go that extra mile as they're not confident, and underrate themselves too much. "Is my bum too big" syndrome - hence they work their arses off in a duo trying to make the client happy.

4) Natural nymphomania, and really behaving with gusto. Scots girls famous for this.

5) Fun, non-scripted attitude in bed consequently.

6) Back to looks. For me, either well-applied bling makeup, or completely natural. Inbetween boring.

Eyes....the eyes....one look and the world could be your oyster...mesmerising...beautiful...dreamy...which reminds me....

Absolutely cool take on the original...unique...

Looking at a man :

1. Smiling eyes

2. Tall

3. Dark suit, white shirt

Looking at a woman :

1. Slim

2. Natural everything

3. Lips

For me it's the holistic interplay of physical attributes and the way they are presented to my senses as an erotic Gestalt-like visual. There is also a kind of an aura about her, a natural chemistry that kicks in when you both meet. Combine this with a great personality and the right attitude and I know I'm onto a winner. The whole is most definitely greater than the sum of its parts.

Oh and eyes, if anything, eyes are good.

So nothing much really.:cool:

From agency days, I learned that the most usual client request would be, "Dress casual"...but some agency punters just worried about having Jordan turn up in a boob tube down their quiet little London mews flat.

My hair is dry, my pussy shaved but hair grows at the rate of knots, so unless I shave very often, I have a Homer beard down there.

I'm a social puntee, going out my forte. It's like going on a hot blind date really, so my usual standards for that apply. But for some duo partners I've met, the girls I've seen with the WOW factor that you speak of...

1) Large eyes.

2) Confident acting, but not really - they're far too bloody nice,

3) Hence willingness to go that extra mile as they're not confident, and underrate themselves too much. "Is my bum too big" syndrome - hence they work their arses off in a duo trying to make the client happy.

4) Natural nymphomania, and really behaving with gusto. Scots girls famous for this.

5) Fun, non-scripted attitude in bed consequently.

6) Back to looks. For me, either well-applied bling makeup, or completely natural. Inbetween boring.

Homer beard May !! forget the new computer for Xmas, just get some nice blades. :cool: my view --- doesnt cost anything and the client will really appreciate it. shows you care or the converse if you dont.

bling make-up . yes, would like to experience an over the top encounter , but would need ' The Firm ' to remove all incriminating evidence afterwards !!

For a guy I love ARMS! nice muscly arms it's the first thing I notice followed by eyes and then teeth.

Smell is another... I love a man that smells good like a nice aftershave or soap.

xx

list ;

white teeth --- now whilst my own oral hygiene is ok and I have a reasonable set of teeth, I like the lady to have paid a lot of attention to her teeth and to try and maintain a really nice white set. difficult to have WOW factor otherwise imho.

hair ---- in my view some women under-estimate the importance of really well presented hair on a punt. the shape , colour and condition of the lady's hair can have a profound affect on her WOW factor.

' shaved pussy ' --- hmmmm, a little bit of a bug bear this one. if the lady advertises as 100% shaved , then this is likely to be important to the choosing punter. when the guy encounters stubble or worse this can be a major disappointment . wow factor requires a perfectly presented pussy.

,I also like manicuring, some light make-up, killer clothes and heels,top skin conditon etc etc but I picked the above examples as I think without those being in place, that WOW factor will be significantly diluted.

Anything else!! :cool:

I had a client ask me to describe my face in fine detail the other day. I replied 'I have a large nose, high cheekbones and blue eyes' That should about cover it! Oh yes, forgot to mention the spots.

Anything else!! :cool:

I had a client ask me to describe my face in fine detail the other day. I replied 'I have a large nose, high cheekbones and blue eyes' That should about cover it! Oh yes, forgot to mention the spots.[/QUOTE]

always give me such a hard time !! :D you remind me of the saying of the old comediam Dick Emery " you are awfull , but I like you ". you probably werent even borne then.

I hadnt noticed the spots but now on closer examination of your new site.............. :)

For a guy I love ARMS! nice muscly arms it's the first thing I notice followed by eyes and then teeth.

Smell is another... I love a man that smells good like a nice aftershave or soap.

xx

oh faaack it ! back to the gym. :cool:

xx

I fail miserably on the arms part but match on the rest, although i dont use aftershave.:cool:

I fail miserably on the arms part but match on the rest, although i dont use aftershave.:)

Do you use any kind of smell? I love Chanel or Dior actually pretty much anything :cool:

Do you use any kind of smell? I love Chanel or Dior actually pretty much anything :cool:

I use regular deodarant but have to be careful as i have an allergy to a lot of perfumed goods. I always ensure my hygiene is tip top as i expect the ladies to be so although a now ex regulars wasnt a while ago, i left in a hurry, but this is rare in my experience nowadays. In my early punting days shaved pussies were very much out, hairy was the norm, and i did come across (as it were) more smelly pussies in those days unfortunately, but it was still an unusual occurence.:)

For a guy to WOW me?Personality meaning no cheesey chat-up just him being an interesting person with intelligent view point. IE no "I hate foreigners" unqualified statements. Followed by a sexy mouth and some confident but not overpowering eye contact. Body in proportion is good too but a little further down a 'woman's' list!

I love Chanel :)

Bingo!:cool: Shame about the rest of my "attributes" - no muscles in my arms!:D

Armani.....the smell actually gets better....