Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PartTimePunter

Lady With Liverpool Accent In London

6 posts in this topic

Hello. Just been on a trip to Liverpool and during my stay I found the Liverpool accent very sexy. I did not get a chance to get together with a nice Liverpool lass so I was wondering if anyone can recommend one who resides in London. Blondes would be preferable although not a strict requirement. The accent is more important. My budget is around 150 but can go a bit higher for the right lady. Thanks for the help.

1 person likes this

Hello. Just been on a trip to Liverpool and during my stay I found the Liverpool accent very sexy. I did not get a chance to get together with a nice Liverpool lass so I was wondering if anyone can recommend one who resides in London. Blondes would be preferable although not a strict requirement. The accent is more important. My budget is around 150 but can go a bit higher for the right lady. Thanks for the help.

Look up Louise Amber on AW.. tours a lot in south east..seen her myself and she is excellent.. ex Maxes too

There's SaraKate in Barking if you want to head east a bit? Not seen her but profile is enticing so tempted to head down the A13 and see for myself ;)

Edited by raylondoner

AmberSweetpetite on Adultwork tours in London quite often I believe and, as I recall, has a Liverpool accent or at least can certainly put one on.

She happens to often be a redhead too thus answering another member's query hereabouts today.

Uncle Pokey

There's SaraKate in Barking if you want to head east a bit? Not seen her but profile is enticing so tempted to head down the A13 and see for myself ;)

SK is lovely.  About a 6/7 minute walk from Barking station.  Very fit lady, tight arse, talks for England...  Lovely BJ.  Well worth the visit.  I saw her in March 2014

Look up Louise Amber on AW.. tours a lot in south east..seen her myself and she is excellent.. ex Maxes too

Her profile seems to have disappeared from AW

Does anybody know what has happened to her?