691KingKong169

Manyana

37 posts in this topic

Has anyone been there lately. I notice they have a few new ladies and wanted to know if anyone had experienced them. Lauren, Carla, sunita

Not been in recent times so can't directly respond to request for info.

hadn't seen the website before or not for long time.

It's there but a bit frustrating it is not more informative.

No services mentioned as says ALL are at discretion of lady, which could leave you very short-changed if that was taken fully literally as you will already have pid the money.

few profiles have pictures and none have clear face pictures.

So of limited use and no surprise the OP wants to know what the newer ladies are like.

I drive past it almost on a daily basis...in fact went to the chemist on the corner to get a prescription just the other day, and parked round the back...was tempted but put off by the noises around the back entrance.

We have heard of someone being put off by noise of dog barking round back before but I think it got established that dog in neighbouring property.

Interesting to know what noises you are referring to. It does seem a very long established place where you would think they have a well-set routine that doesn't upset neighbours and authorities.

Did think the staff when I last went and from site look a little uniformly dully mature.

We have heard of someone being put off by noise of dog barking round back before but I think it got established that dog in neighbouring property.

Interesting to know what noises you are referring to. It does seem a very long established place where you would think they have a well-set routine that doesn't upset neighbours and authorities.

Did think the staff when I last went and from site look a little uniformly dully mature.

I think they need to look at their entrance and think how comfortable it makes punters feel.  Come on guys, make it a bit special and welcoming.

I think they need to look at their entrance and think how comfortable it makes punters feel.  Come on guys, make it a bit special and welcoming.

Hard to find the balance between discreet back entrance and lights flashing on an electronic good-time girl display.

As a punter I would prefer the discretion once I was reassured no devil dog on other side of gate.

Hard to find the balance between discreet back entrance and lights flashing on an electronic good-time girl display.

As a punter I would prefer the discretion once I was reassured no devil dog on other side of gate.

mebbe the grotty overflowing drain put me off a little.  and the gate lock was sulking. 

Right I understand that would be less than erotic.

Right I understand that would be less than erotic.

its a pity. once inside its tidy and clean. but let down by a small attention to detail.

there again mebbe its had a tart up since i last went.

Hi all,

I just wondered if anyone has an update on Manyana?

It seems they are now running an updated website and rota (although they seem to have multiple sites). The location seems discrete and decent inside and they seem to have quite a few english ladies.

Has anyone been recently? Do we know prices at all and has anyone an idea who runs it (like we know sky runs black label?).

If not Manyana, what is the best parlour in Birmingham?

Just checked the up-dated website as suggested, and noticed that they have a 'Dungeon' with a 'Madame Evita'. Could be interesting, and unique for a parlour of this nature.

You might have to wait to hear about Manyana's dungeon until tomorrow (see what I did there...).

In my very limited experience, dungeons soon get to be used as a normal room whan space gets tight. No problem to me as I do not find the idea at all appealing, that same as for any role play although I realise a real Dominatrix should not be put in a superficial role play category.

You might have to wait to hear about Manyana's dungeon until tomorrow (see what I did there...).

In my very limited experience, dungeons soon get to be used as a normal room whan space gets tight. No problem to me as I do not find the idea at all appealing, that same as for any role play although I realise a real Dominatrix should not be put in a superficial role play category.

Yes, agreed. But I had fond memories of my visits to Madame Paula in her 'exclusive' home on the outskirts of Edgbaston and Harborne, that house was well kitted out!

Well, finally got round to popping into Manyana for a swift one over lunch today...anyone like any further details?

Manyana ? I have been there so would be really interested on the setup, nationality and type of girls etc..........

Just two available on my visit...a mixed race girl in her early twenties, and 'Chloe' also around the same age. Opted for Chloe, English, slightly Northern accent and absolutely stunning figure, very petite, small breasts and a wonderful peachy backside. She has photographs on the Manyana Girls website, that also explains the set-up and rates. Basically £65.00 all in, with £20.00 included for the room. I believe that it was for an hour, but unfortunately I shot my bolt earlier...as I was so turned on by what was happening with Chloe. Check out her rota!

Just two available on my visit...a mixed race girl in her early twenties, and 'Chloe' also around the same age. Opted for Chloe, English, slightly Northern accent and absolutely stunning figure, very petite, small breasts and a wonderful peachy backside. She has photographs on the Manyana Girls website, that also explains the set-up and rates. Basically £65.00 all in, with £20.00 included for the room. I believe that it was for an hour, but unfortunately I shot my bolt earlier...as I was so turned on by what was happening with Chloe. Check out her rota!

what rota is that

Manyana have the birmingham parlour website disease.  no rota/schedule.  WTF

and they have an active twitter feed. 

been digging

if you go to manyanagirls.com you get a yellow site with a rota

if you go to manyanagirls.com/home you get a purple website.  both come up on google when you search manyana girls

I think the purple one is old, but some tidying up needed I feel.

but 10/10 for a webby with a rota.

been digging

if you go to manyanagirls.com you get a yellow site with a rota

if you go to manyanagirls.com/home you get a purple website.  both come up on google when you search manyana girls

I think the purple one is old, but some tidying up needed I feel.

but 10/10 for a webby with a rota.

Turns out Manyana is Nirvana.

Is it known if the rota is kosher?