Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mks963

Genuine Sensual Tantric Massage ...?

4 posts in this topic

After many years of 'normal' punting I have decided to try a sensual tantric massage

One of the reasons I have not tried this before is the difficulty in finding the genuine article - it is so difficult to decide from a web site

I have seen a recommendation for Tantric Francesca  

Has anyone personal experience of this lady ???

...or can anyone recommend from a previous experience a lady who gives the real deal - Thames Valley or West London near Paddington

Thanks in advance

After many years of 'normal' punting I have decided to try a sensual tantric massage

One of the reasons I have not tried this before is the difficulty in finding the genuine article - it is so difficult to decide from a web site

I have seen a recommendation for Tantric Francesca  

Has anyone personal experience of this lady ???

...or can anyone recommend from a previous experience a lady who gives the real deal - Thames Valley or West London near Paddington

Thanks in advance

What the genuine article is will be much argued over. There may even be debate as to whether there is such a thing as the genuine article. If you mean an erotic massage that will culminate in a mind-blowing orgasm, then Paddington is full of suppliers. Francesca is highly regarded, but my own experience was that she was a little over-rated.

Thanks Mr Bloom for your response

Indeed there has been much discussion about tantric massage ( sensual ) or otherwise ....which is why I feel the need to try for myself - one will maybe never know which is why I am trying to maximise my chances !!!

In what respects did to feel that Francesca was 'over-rated'

Have you tried any others  ..... yes an erotic massage and a mind blowing orgasm would be an acceptable alternative to an uncertain tantric experience - and who would you recommend