Honkytonk

Wish Me Luck For My Incredibly Boring 1 Week Easter Holiday With Wife And Grand Kids In Lanzarote :(

24 posts in this topic

I am going to try my best and enjoy myself. Any good for punting out here? :)

Oh dear, there has to be some upside surely?

Weather, food, beer/wine? Ogling totty sideways through your sunglasses (yes, we all do it)?

Plan your next punt in your head for when you return.

THere used to be a knocking shop at the bottom of heart attack hill.

Good luck honkytonk.

By day, play games where there isn't an age advantage, and read books to the little ones.

By night, think Gilf thoughts about your wife.

It's just a week.

Ogling totty sideways through your sunglasses (yes, we all do it)?

Vin, speak for yourself, i just look straght at them haha :-P

Enjoy the sunshine and feel blessed you are away on holiday with your loved ones! 

2 people like this

I would have a punt just b4 I go on hols, and think about having one for when I get back.You know just to keep my spirits up.Iam not married iam single.But reminds me when I was in a 10 year relationship, and as soon as we got on our hols, my ex would go off sex!!!

It's not as if I was getting that much b4 I went on my hols either!

Maybe a punt just b4 you go will give you, some for the wank bank while you're away!

Exactly what Lyds said, happy healthy wife and grandchildren plus a week away in the sun at Easter ,not much to complain about there, how can spending time with your grandchildren be boring? Its  your job to make it not boring x

2 people like this

Exactly what Lyds said, happy healthy wife and grandchildren plus a week away in the sun at Easter ,not much to complain about there, how can spending time with your grandchildren be boring? Its  your job to make it not boring x

I can't think of a single second spent with my granddaughter that could be described as boring. I might well need another holiday to recover after a week away with her but we'd have fun that's for sure!!

I book-ended a holiday last year by seeing my favourite wg before I went, enjoyed a great time away and had another punt arranged for when I returned. Best of both worlds :)

Agree about the grandkids. It is your job to pamper and delight then. Man up and buy those ice creams

I know I should be enjoying myself and I'm very lucky and all that tosh. Don't get me wrong I love my family but a week of screaming kids is enough to drive any miserable old bastard up the bleeding wall! Thank god for good old British pubs and sunglasses! Can look where I like with out getting the evil eye off my mrs! :) I' m Hoping may be a nudey beach round here I can skulk off to and fill me boots ;)

Roaming charges bloody rip off!

Honestly i find this slighty sad just be grateful you have a family you can enjoy time with

some of us are not so lucky

1 person likes this

You know it's funny in some strange way but posts like this just make me so happy that I'm not married anymore or have kids. Such a sad fact of life that many men see going on holiday with their family as a bad / boring thing. Of course that's not their fault and it is what it is but still - being not married is the way of the future! I was the same way a few years ago but I must admit, vacations when you're not married are so much more enjoyable and fun!

I feel for your predicament, though ive been on hols with the family in the past.Iam a completely free agent these days and I do monger a lot to make up for lost years...I must admit I do enjoy the peace and quiet nowadays though.

Is your wife such a boring battleaxe? I suppose she must be - you would probably be happier if you were taking the kids by yourself.

It's awful isnt it - and life is so short - to waste it dong things you dont want

agreed - but - with all the hot young woimen there walking around in their swimsuits - it will be like a trip to a candy store with no money- in fact worse

A few years ago I had a one week family holiday in the USA where we all shared a room, so no sex, not even a furtive jerk off, and to make things worse - I shit you not - there was a Cheerleaders convention going on at the same resort.

Two days after returning I went to see a WG and unloaded so much jizz on her tits she was moved to comment on the quantity.

1 person likes this

A few years ago I had a one week family holiday in the USA where we all shared a room, so no sex, not even a furtive jerk off, and to make things worse - I shit you not - there was a Cheerleaders convention going on at the same resort.

Two days after returning I went to see a WG and unloaded so much jizz on her tits she was moved to comment on the quantity.

I wish I could give you a green arrow Vin.

This post deserves a +1.

How was your holiday Honkytonk!! :-)

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 person likes this

How was your holiday Honkytonk!! :-)

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The permanent one in the P/Net sin bin? :D

DG

1 person likes this

The permanent one in the P/Net sin bin? :D

DG

Best place for silly sabotaging sausages :D