Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bethom

"side" Sessions

9 posts in this topic

Is it common to get side sessions with parlour girls?  so meeting in a hotel for sessions?

I have been thinking about this one too, maybe ask the parlour girl to meet up and exchange numbers...

I took up with a mature thai wg from a parlour. we met up a few times a year until she returned home. we met at hers, she made food and we had happy couple sex. enjoyable and conventional. I expect she was hoping for the happy ever after, but it became obvious to both of us that it couldn't be.

No harm in asking as long as you are quiet and discreet. Some parlours wouldn't allow/want their women to be making extra on the side as they won't get their cut. Also worth bearing in mind many parlour workers choose to do that for security and because they won't have a place to go so it may take a few visits to gain their trust and you offering a safe location.

No harm in asking as long as you are quiet and discreet. Some parlours wouldn't allow/want their women to be making extra on the side as they won't get their cut. Also worth bearing in mind many parlour workers choose to do that for security and because they won't have a place to go so it may take a few visits to gain their trust and you offering a safe location.

OK, I'll keep this in mind.  to tell the truth, I'm getting a bit bored of punting, and want something regular.

I would feel a little uneasy asking this, as I would be wondering if I was breaking some arrangement that she had with the Parlour.  

If I had a great time with a woman in a parlour I would look her up on AW when I got home, to see if she was also working independently.  If she wasn't on there, and blew my socks off the next time I saw her, I may just drop it into the conversation that I looked for her on AW but didn't find her.  That way, it leaves it up to the woman to either let you know how to contact her, or to stick within the rules she may be working to within the parlour.

1 person likes this

I've already written about my experience of this.  At first I thought I was special but two of 'my' parlour girls were seeing men privately.

First Time To Independent Girl

default_large.png Posted by Softee on 17 April 2014 - 08:52 in UK & Ireland General Discussion

You can, of course, ask one of your favourite parlour girsl if she would like to meet you outside her parlour. It's a nice feeling that all your money is going to her rather than the parlour taking a cut. Also, you and the girl already get on well.

l've met 2 parlour girls in hotels and another at her house. It's not just the sex that's enjoyable. It's the planning of it, the exchange of texts and calls, the anticipation, having a relaxed drink & chat at the bar even involving other customers, the risk of being spotted, a game of pool (happened more than once), things going wrong and having to sort the problems out, and so on.

This way you really get to know the girl's personality and she yours. Then, in the case of my girls, the time (usually an hour) starts when you're in the bedroom. The whole thing feels as if you really are on a date even though you're paying.

I know that some parlours don't allow this and I believe Sandys is one.

I have to say that I only visit parlours and the thought of having someone visit my house to save a few quid does not appeal.  Even if it was not in a remote location.

I have to say that I only visit parlours and the thought of having someone visit my house to save a few quid does not appeal.  Even if it was not in a remote location.

I've never had a girl coming to my house - much too risky!

I don't why you think it's cheaper to meet a girl outside her parlour.  There's the hotel room to pay for, drinks at the bar and the girl I've seen most often charges me more than her parlour rate. The girl I've met at her house charges the same as in the parlour.