smiths

Talking Dirty

62 posts in this topic

Guys, do you like a WG to talk dirty while punting with you?

If so is it her simply saying anything sexually that you like, or do you like it done in a certain way, loudly, quietly etc?

Have you met many WGs who excel at this?

Ladies, is this a regular punter request and do you get embarrassed when asked, or do you confidently throw yourself into it or do you not do this at all?

From my experience a lot of ladies get embarrassed so i always ensure i politely ask if this is something they can offer, but not that many have been able to do it in the ways i like confidently, which is either her talking dirty and loudly looking straight at me, or her and ideally another lady whispering in my ears in unison.

Unfortunately, IME, too many ladies won't/don't do it; they consider it a waste of time:o

If so is it her simply saying anything sexually that you like, or do you like it done in a certain way, loudly, quietly etc?

Ladies, is this a regular punter request and do you get embarrassed when asked, or do you confidently throw yourself into it or do you not do this at all?

From my experience a lot of ladies get embarrassed so i always ensure i politely ask if this is something they can offer, but not that many have been able to do it in the ways i like confidently, which is either her talking dirty and loudly looking straight at me, or her and ideally another lady whispering in my ears in unison.

I have not found it to be very common and I prefer to be the recipient :cool:

The great Ariel once offered to try this for me, and I said OK, let's try. I thought, if anyone can make it work, she can.

So she did, and I'm ashamed to say I couldn't help bursting into laughter. Fortunately she wasn't at all offended.

I guess I have trouble taking "serious" things seriously.

I have not found it to be very common and I prefer to be the recipient :cool:

In that case apoligies Nina as i didnt do this when we met.:):D

The great Ariel once offered to try this for me, and I said OK, let's try. I thought, if anyone can make it work, she can.

So she did, and I'm ashamed to say I couldn't help bursting into laughter. Fortunately she wasn't at all offended.

I guess I have trouble taking "serious" things seriously.

I know exactly what you mean, sometimes it is very funny and both myself and ladies having cracked up, had a break and got back to it.:cool:

In that case apoligies Nina as i didnt do this when we met.:):D

You are forgiven young man, as you know, it is not a necessity :cool:

I find this really erotic. Both giving and receiving dirty talk... however I'm kind of reluctant to do it because with the wrong person, or somebody who isn't really in to it it can just be a bit silly. :cool:

Unfortunately, IME, too many ladies won't/don't do it; they consider it a waste of time:o

Pay to Say??:cool:

Not my thing either way really though when done tongue in cheek it's quite funny. One time I had a sparring competition with my date to see which of us could come up with the most rude and corny phrase, we were in stitches. :cool:

I simply can't do it as it feels very unnatural to me. Whenever I get a request to talk dirty I always say no.

The dirtiest word coming out of my mouth would be 'mud'!:cool:

I like a direct rather than a dirty approach. Just being asked to "f**k me hard" adds to the experience, for me.

Never tried it, I just enjoy the dialogue, which is always titilating!

I think there is a lot to be said for good aural skills;)

I love talking dirty, the more dirty the better - when I'm in the mood, which is most of the time I punt. It adds a nice dimension to the event. I bet if you're a WG who does not normally do this, I can get you to.

I'm up for dirty talk, giving and receiving. I suppose there's a taboo element for me - people tend to smile when I f and blind, because it's something I so rarely do.

It isn't something that comes easily to most and when given reluctantly or half heartedly just isn't as horny. Find the right girl who throws herself into it and it's brilliant

It's great when it's being said in the context of what's taking place, particularly if you're on the same wavelength as your temporary partner. It's not so good with someone who talks as if they're reading from a pre prepared script as happened to me on one occasion when I felt that the WG concerned was talking to the wall and I might as well have not been present.

Fortunately,the good experiences outweigh the bad and,although for me, dirty talk isn't a pre requisite for a good punt, it can be very effective, especially if done in a teasing and erotic manner.

It's great when it's being said in the context of what's taking place, particularly if you're on the same wavelength as your temporary partner. It's not so good with someone who talks as if they're reading from a pre prepared script as happened to me on one occasion when I felt that the WG concerned was talking to the wall and I might as well have not been present.

Fortunately,the good experiences outweigh the bad and,although for me, dirty talk isn't a pre requisite for a good punt, it can be very effective, especially if done in a teasing and erotic manner.

Unless there is real chemistry there,[ most unlikely in a punt according to the ladies], then the dirty talk must be meaningless . could be fun where the lady is truly submissive but havent come across that yet. :cool:

Unless there is real chemistry there,[ most unlikely in a punt according to the ladies], then the dirty talk must be meaningless . could be fun where the lady is truly submissive but havent come across that yet. :cool:

I agree that real chemistry only happens once in a blue moon but I'll settle for perceived chemistry in a paid encounter. Of course, if you both have a similar sense of humour it dosen't do any harm.

Well-judged, unsolicited dirty talk at the right moment can take me over the top like nothing else.

I am seeing someone today and want to try giving dirty talk - more or less telling her she's a cheap slutty tramp and she'd open her legs to the smelliest low life on the planet. I'll let you know how I get on.

I am seeing someone today and want to try giving dirty talk - more or less telling her she's a cheap slutty tramp and she'd open her legs to the smelliest low life on the planet. I'll let you know how I get on.

well as long as you are paying her £500 or more an hour then she might

just get into it :D--- let us know.

Unless done absolutely 100% seriously and spontaneously, guaranteed to make me fall about laughing. Not that I don't like it but I get a picture of Barbara Windsor in my head and thats it............

Lancelot's post coming immediately after mine makes me wonder whether we fall into two categories: those who like to hear it and those who like to say it. Or are there some who want both? Anyone want to organise a poll?