Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole77

Thailand First Timer

15 posts in this topic

Hi All

I know there are some Thailand threads already open but thought it would be easier to start a new thread.

I will be a first time visitor to Bangkok and Pattaya -  would like to hear recommendations on places to visit for lovely ladies.Its likely I will both be visiting parlours/bars and taking girls back to my hotel possibly( will be located fairly close to the action in Bangkok)

I hear there are Russian and African ladies also working out there, whilst I like variety am wary if these girls have been smuggled in by gangs etc so should I stick to Thai girls only or are the non-thai's also a safe option?( I appreciate that there are dodgy Thai girls too so not trying to generalise etc)

For the Islands such as Ko Samui, Ko Phi Phi etc and Chiang Mai - again any places you would recommend?

thanks all

Hi All

I know there are some Thailand threads already open but thought it would be easier to start a new thread.

I will be a first time visitor to Bangkok and Pattaya -  would like to hear recommendations on places to visit for lovely ladies.Its likely I will both be visiting parlours/bars and taking girls back to my hotel possibly( will be located fairly close to the action in Bangkok)

I hear there are Russian and African ladies also working out there, whilst I like variety am wary if these girls have been smuggled in by gangs etc so should I stick to Thai girls only or are the non-thai's also a safe option?( I appreciate that there are dodgy Thai girls too so not trying to generalise etc)

For the Islands such as Ko Samui, Ko Phi Phi etc and Chiang Mai - again any places you would recommend?

thanks all

You're in Thailand, why would you want to sample other cuisine :)

As for the Russians, they're mainly here for the Japanese and Thai punters who don't usually have much chance for some caucasian WGs. I don't think they're smuggled in though. Due to an agreement between King Rama V and Tsar Nikolas a hundred years back, Thais can travel to Russia without a visa and stay for a period of time, I assume the opposite is true for Russians. I guess some are here full time, around Siam sometimes I see young blonde Russians girl in Chula uniform (most prestigious uni in Thailand).

As for the islands, I've never been to one in a long time. But Samui is definitely the most upscale of the bunvh. Last I heard, Koh Phi Phi is riddled with Korean tourists. Chiang Mai is definitely a must-visit place. Lovely people. You should try some fresh coffee from the North of Thailand. By reputation and in my opinion, the coffees and teas from Chiang Rai (some Starbucks in BKK features them as well) are amongst the finest in the world.

When in Bangkok, don't miss our many palaces and temples! We have all from Renaissance style, to Hybrid, and of course Traditional Thai styles. Also, get a BTS Rabbit card as well. That makes life much more convenient! Have dinner in Soi Ari; like a commuter does. Walk around Siam; where all Thai teenagers go and look at the cuties (jail-baits BTW). Maybe hit Soi Thonglor as well, a "hi-so" district, with great restaurants.

As for advice with the ladies, I'm sure Tiggy 7, Worldpunter, and Jerboa, etc will come around soon enough!

WW

Hi Cole,

In Bangkok the two main areas of go-go bars are Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza - I prefer the former area (Long Gun, Rawhide, Tilac, Dollhouse, Shark and Cowboy 2 are amongst the bars that I would recommend) but both are worth a visit, although it is worth remembering that prices are highest in Bangkok compared to elsewhere in Thailand. As an alternative there are also plenty of other 'blowjob bars' (see worldpunter's current thread for more info) and massage parlours in the area - many of the massage parlours can arrange an outcall service which is good if you don't want to go through the whole chase/negotiation scenario. Mango on Soi 24 gets a recommendation from me.

In Pattaya the biggest concentration of go-go bars is on and around Walking Street - you'll be spoilt for choice there - I have barfined girls mainly from Babydolls, and Beach Club, but also recommend Secrets if you want a more traditional sports bar where the hostesses are available. There is also a cluster of bars around Soi Buakhao which are worth a look too. This is also where the infamous Devil's Den can be found!  

In Chiang Mai the options are more limited. It's a while since I was last there but there's certainly one go-go bar called Foxy Lady located near the night market, and there always used to be one called Spotlight on Thapae Road, although I was never keen on that one very much. There's also a cluster of bars located around Loy Kroy Road where girls where hostesses are readily available, although naturally things may have changed in the last few years. As WW said, Chiang Mai is worth a visit regardless, I have spent a lot of time there and it is a really charming place to chill out after the hustle and bustle of Bangkok or Pattaya.

For more information it's worth ploughing through some of the other Thailand threads here, but also use google to check out the Pattaya Forums, Secrets Pattaya Forum, plus Stickman and Dave The Rave Bangkok for up to date info on go-go bars.

WittyWoo, Soi Cowboy - thanks for the info,will look further into  the places you mentioned. Im noticing a theme here that Chiang Mai comes highly recommended...for a first time visitor should it come higher up on my list than the two Ko islands for 'touristy' stuff etc?

I'd suggest a visit to a soapy massage parlour for 2 hours - an out of this world experience!

Ok how long will your trip be for? I ask because many locations have been mentioned, but If you're only In LOS for under 2 weeks you might want to limit locations to 2 or 3 places, obviously start of In Bkk or straight down to Patts, many first time punters plan a large Itinerary, but plans can fall by the wayside when they are having to much of a good thing. Do as much research as you can, It will save you time and a few baht, never mention to any thai girl that It's your first time In country. Yes there are Russian or rather Central Asian hookers as well as Africans about now, up to you If you fancy a go, but you'll probably be more Interested In shagging TG's, I agree about going for a soapy massage, will be one of the best 2hrs you can have. :)

WittyWoo, Soi Cowboy - thanks for the info,will look further into  the places you mentioned. Im noticing a theme here that Chiang Mai comes highly recommended...for a first time visitor should it come higher up on my list than the two Ko islands for 'touristy' stuff etc?

As jerboa had pointed out, it highly depends on how much time you have and your priorities. For mongering, Bangkok and Pattaya are the two world-famous destinations. And those two should be included in every monger trips! Though I've noticed that you're also highly interested in our many wonderful beaches. Pattaya has a beach too, but I wouldn't want to be in the water!

Those beautiful destinations you've seen in the photos are probably on our Andaman Sea, and the islands are wonderful indeed, to name a few; Phuket, Samui, Phi Phi, Similan, Surin, & Tachai, most are located around the provinces of Surat Thani, Krabi, Pang Nga, and you aren't limited to one island! A lot of people take day-trips from the mainland or one of the bigger islands.

WW

If you've got two weeks or more, Chiang Mai is a 'must' for at least three days.  Take cheap flights up and back and save two days traveling.  Ko Samui is really a lover's island rather than a monger's - take a girl with you and you will save a lot of time.  Pattaya's beach is crowded but the northern most part is better and the adjacent Jomtien Beach is even better - you can't drink and screw all day and all night (or at least I can't) but you can combine beach life with with serious mongering there.  You can do this at Phuket, as well, but it takes extra money and effort just to get there if these are your principal interests - you can take a taxi directly from the airport to Pattaya in 90 minutes for £30.  Jerboa and WP are more up-to-date on Bangkok mongering than I am (since I usually have a local TGF in tow these days and am getting a bit long in the tooth to be seeing how long I can stay upright on a bar stool anymore).  Jerboa's advice for market-price mongering is excellent and WP is your man if you decide you want to stray over to the 'dark side'.  Chok dii krup!

Edited by Tiggy 7

My recent experience in Bangkok was a mixed one. I tried out Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza but didn't take any girls back with me from either place - my impression was that the girls were either far too young, or far too old, and I found the go go bars really distasteful and off putting. Mind you this is a personal preference and I'm sure this wouldn't put other people off. I did go for a soapy massage at the Lord's Palace which was a great experience - as I was on a stag with a group of lads they set us up in private rooms which had pool tables, karoake and and a jacuzzi, with separate rooms for the one on one action - no extra charges were added on. Prices varied from 3000-7000 baht depending on the girl, with better looking girls than the go go bars and all looking of legal age, and by all accounts everyone had a good time. Guys going alone are also welcome, quite a few of my group had repeat visits there in their spare time.

This is a guide to the BJ bars of BKK written by Dave da Rave a local xpert mm buddy of Stickman

BJ BARS & PRICES WITH MY SERVICE RANKINGS (IN ORDER OF PRICE NOT POLL POSITION).

SOM'S HAVEN = 700 Baht - GOOD SERVICE, NOT SO MANY GIRLS, A FEW HOTTIES, FRIENDLY OWNER SOM.

LOLLIPOP = 700 Baht - POOR SERVICE, FEW GIRLS, MOSTLY FAT OR FUGLY!

MIKE'S PLACE = 700 Baht - CLOSED DOWN WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN AS MIKE'S PLACE

KANGAROO = 700 Baht - SERVICE OK, MORE GIRLS DUE TO MIKE'S PLACE CLOSING.

KASALONG = 700 Baht - GOOD SERVICE, PRIVATE ROOM WITH SINK, A FEW HOTTIES, NICE BAR.

l*lita'S = 800 Baht - AVERAGE SERVICE, LOSING GIRLS, MOSTLY FAT GIRLS.

DR BJ'S SALON = 700 & 1,000 Baht - VERY GOOD SERVICE (1K), CLEAN PRIVATE ROOM, WIDER SELECTION, SOME HOTTIES.

I rank Dr Bj's Salon as the best. I am surprised guys are not bothered that some of these places are not clean, nor are the girls (mentioning no names). I don't care that Dr BJ's is "professional" because cleanliness comes with a professional service. The private room with the sink wash (before and after) is an added bonus.

Not mentioned is famous Patpong institution Star of Light I suspect WaPa can fill us in on this one

This is a guide to the BJ bars of BKK written by Dave da Rave a local xpert mm buddy of Stickman

BJ BARS & PRICES WITH MY SERVICE RANKINGS (IN ORDER OF PRICE NOT POLL POSITION).

SOM'S HAVEN = 700 Baht - GOOD SERVICE, NOT SO MANY GIRLS, A FEW HOTTIES, FRIENDLY OWNER SOM.

LOLLIPOP = 700 Baht - POOR SERVICE, FEW GIRLS, MOSTLY FAT OR FUGLY!

MIKE'S PLACE = 700 Baht - CLOSED DOWN WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN AS MIKE'S PLACE

KANGAROO = 700 Baht - SERVICE OK, MORE GIRLS DUE TO MIKE'S PLACE CLOSING.

KASALONG = 700 Baht - GOOD SERVICE, PRIVATE ROOM WITH SINK, A FEW HOTTIES, NICE BAR.

l*lita'S = 800 Baht - AVERAGE SERVICE, LOSING GIRLS, MOSTLY FAT GIRLS.

DR BJ'S SALON = 700 & 1,000 Baht - VERY GOOD SERVICE (1K), CLEAN PRIVATE ROOM, WIDER SELECTION, SOME HOTTIES.

I rank Dr Bj's Salon as the best. I am surprised guys are not bothered that some of these places are not clean, nor are the girls (mentioning no names). I don't care that Dr BJ's is "professional" because cleanliness comes with a professional service. The private room with the sink wash (before and after) is an added bonus.

Not mentioned is famous Patpong institution Star of Light I suspect WaPa can fill us in on this one

STAR OF LIGHT  =   700  Baht    [ why the capitals Fury  ?  ]   OPEN BAR AREA SERVICE  , RECENTLY REDECORATED  < MAYBE 3 GIRLS WORKING AT ANY ONE TIME  ,    

PINOCIHHO CLUB  =    PAY WHAT YOU THINK IT' S WORTH  , A FEW BARS AWAY FROM SOL  > NOT TO EVERYONES TASTE IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME .    BUT BOYS WILL BE GIRLS  . 

STAR OF LIGHT = 700 Baht [ why the capitals Fury ? ] OPEN BAR AREA SERVICE , RECENTLY REDECORATED < MAYBE 3 GIRLS WORKING AT ANY ONE TIME ,

PINOCIHHO CLUB = PAY WHAT YOU THINK IT' S WORTH , A FEW BARS AWAY FROM SOL > NOT TO EVERYONES TASTE IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME . BUT BOYS WILL BE GIRLS .

NICE ONE WaPa hehehe

Thanks for the posts guys. I will be sure to try and check out some of the places mentioned.

DR BJ'S SALON  and Annies massage have a similar wesbsite format - are these meant to be higher end joints?

I guess the hardest decision to make is where to spend a few days(3/4) chilling out away from bangkok...likely to be one of the islands but question is which one? not a fan of the full moon parties/rave scene...wld like clean nice beach ideally but not too quiet or 'honeymoony'..somewhere with a mix of chilled crowd and more lively places. I'd also be interested to hear about the mongering if any available on the various islands

Thanks for the posts guys. I will be sure to try and check out some of the places mentioned.

DR BJ'S SALON  and Annies massage have a similar wesbsite format - are these meant to be higher end joints?

I guess the hardest decision to make is where to spend a few days(3/4) chilling out away from bangkok...likely to be one of the islands but question is which one? not a fan of the full moon parties/rave scene...wld like clean nice beach ideally but not too quiet or 'honeymoony'..somewhere with a mix of chilled crowd and more lively places. I'd also be interested to hear about the mongering if any available on the various islands

I believe the only island with any sizeable punting scene is Phuket. I think Samui would be perfect for the situation you describe, it's one of the bigger islands so many options to do during the day. Then you can take day boat trips to chill on some smaller islands.

I think Samui would be perfect for the situation you describe, it's one of the bigger islands so many options to do during the day. Then you can take day boat trips to chill on some smaller islands.

Agreed, as long as he brings a companion with him - otherwise, he will largely be limited to trying to pick up a western gal since there is really no mongering scene there (as far as I could tell).