jiily

Aroused

25 posts in this topic

do you get excited and aroused when you are choosing the girl and making the booking

and are you already aroused when you get to her door

Often quite the opposite. As I have to make appointments in advance I may be feeling particularly "unrandy" when I actually book a lady.

Even after many years of punting, I'm still too nervous as I walk up to be aroused.

I wish, like smiths, I could wake up feeling randy and book a lady for that day. Alas, I don't have that luxury.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Often quite the opposite. As I have to make appointments in advance I may be feeling particularly "unrandy" when I actually book a lady.Even after many years of punting, I'm still too nervous as I walk up to be aroused.I wish, like smiths, I could wake up feeling randy and book a lady for that day. Alas, I don't have that luxury.DG

Exactly the same for me!

I'm sometimes aroused beforehand if it's with a wg I've seen before as I know what's coming ('scuse the pun). Seldom with a new girl until the action actually starts.

do you get excited and aroused when you are choosing the girl and making the booking

and are you already aroused when you get to her door

Yes and yes. 

A sense of pleasant anticipation, yes. Arousal starts when I see her.

Anticipation is probably the right for me! But maybe with a girl I'd seen already I may be aroused...

A sense of pleasant anticipation, yes. Arousal starts when I see her.

Anticipation is probably the right for me! But maybe with a girl I'd seen already I may be aroused...

I'm with these guys!

I certainly admit to getting excited when making my booking requests and the agony of awaiting the responses is quite excruciating sometimes. I mostly book a week or more in advance and I enjoy the anticipation very much. Sometimes the anticipation builds so much as to demand a visit to the engine sheds (Thomas the Tank Engine Etc.) but not in the day or so before.

On the day itself I'm usually so busy burnishing the Pokey coupling rod, getting the soot out of the stack and de-clinkering the furnace as well as removing all the friction-producing parts on the front surfaces around the whistle apparatus that arousal only arises (so to speak) once the engine is actually 'in steam' and has puffed a few yards down the track. The vacuum brakes help ensure a safe arrival in most cases.

I'll get my coat, as they say.

Uncle Pokey

1 person likes this

I certainly admit to getting excited when making my booking requests and the agony of awaiting the responses is quite excruciating sometimes. I mostly book a week or more in advance and I enjoy the anticipation very much. Sometimes the anticipation builds so much as to demand a visit to the engine sheds (Thomas the Tank Engine Etc.) but not in the day or so before.

On the day itself I'm usually so busy burnishing the Pokey coupling rod, getting the soot out of the stack and de-clinkering the furnace as well as removing all the friction-producing parts on the front surfaces around the whistle apparatus that arousal only arises (so to speak) once the engine is actually 'in steam' and has puffed a few yards down the track. The vacuum brakes help ensure a safe arrival in most cases.

I'll get my coat, as they say.

Uncle Pokey

Hurry, the engines running!!! :-P

To be honest, I'm going to have to 'discipline' myself not to wank for around a week before seeing the next 'sp'... I'll have to plan it out!

'Aroused' when making my booking? - no, though as others have said 'keenly anticipated' since she is my regular. 

'Aroused' when arriving at her door? very definitely yes, and she will feel it as we hug when she answers her door! :wub:

Sometimes aroused when making a booking and the build up.  With a reg I don't get aroused until we are getting down to it but I do last longer if I am not aroused already.  Something that does always arouse is watching me enter said lady and the movement one makes.  There are lots of things that arouse.  A lady in a rush and trying to get it out the way asap is a real turn off!

I guess you don't want to be too aroused at the door as things may show and I assume we are trying to be too discrete!!   

I know this is quite direct but... how many days before a booking do you guys find it's best to abstain from wanking? I did it the day before both of my last punts and it didn't help lols. I'm going to try at least 4 days of none wanking before my next one!

At least 4 days for me, usually a week.

I abstained for two weeks once before seeing my reg and she asked if I'd been saving it up :D

DG

yes i get very turned on by the hole thing

To be honest, I'm going to have to 'discipline' myself not to wank for around a week before seeing the next 'sp'... I'll have to plan it out!

a week.... Man! That must be hard, no pun intended!

yes i get very turned on by the hole thing

Going to assume you meant to write that

First of all I like ladies who start threads with titles like that.

I have seen too many ladies to be aroused by growling through AW's intricacies and a few (1 or 2 only these days) parlour sites or when approaching a punt.

Sadly I suppose.

Greater anticipation comes with more out of the ordinary events (no telling) which suggests I may be doing some very minority sports to maintain that edge.

But I have never been one for extreme sports (except...)

Going to assume you meant to write that

Was going to same the same thing - if so, a nice first post.

Adding 'pardon the pun' is soooooooooooo much less tidy

First of all I like ladies who start threads with titles like that.

I have seen too many ladies to be aroused by growling through AW's intricacies and a few (1 or 2 only these days) parlour sites or when approaching a punt.

Sadly I suppose.

Greater anticipation comes with more out of the ordinary events (no telling) which suggests I may be doing some very minority sports to maintain that edge.

But I have never been one for extreme sports (except...)

it is unusual for ladies to have any interest in questions of that type

what else are you interested in OP? I'm starting to like you

as to your question - the fantasies will usually kick in well before the punt - but on the day I tend to go downhill a bit until I walk through the door and see what bit of crumpet I'm dealing with

Arousal for me starts when the door is opened. I sort out the paper work and perhaps she gives me a fondle while I undress (or she undresses me) and I head for the shower. I always request one beforehand, even though I've always showered that morning, as I reckon being seen to be clean generally ensures a dirtier experience. I sometimes get very aroused in the shower as I anticipate the forthcoming event and sometimes prolong my ablutions a little to luxuriate in that sense of arousal. I haven't reached the point yet where I've actually become so excited that I've had a wank in the shower before things begin but at 58 years old I'm still young and perhaps that day will come.  :P I remember that when I used to visit Laura MacKenzie she would generally join me in the shower at this point. Great girl!

1 person likes this

Had a lady kiss me and stopped at the neck to bite be, sometimes through the shirt as she ventured south...

A lot print off the pics and wank on them xx

What a great idea LOL

"Goes to print poster size pics of Heather"

It's all about timing with me. I've been experimenting with that recently and it didn't work the way I thought it would. The longer the arousal time doesn't mean better. i went to Soho for a 10 min hand job and almost came, then went to see a girl an hour later. At the end I found it difficult to come, so I won't be trying that again. I seem to be best when I don't come for 2-3 days before when i'm seeing a girl I've seen before and know what's going to happen. i really get into it then.