Jonnybgood

Is This Touting.

116 posts in this topic

Is this touting.

Starting a thread about a sexual preference and then sending a PM to posters on that thread.

The PM gives details of girls expert in the sexual preference, who come from an agency run by the thread starter.

I see the person in question has started another thread about a sexual preference and I wonder if any of the male posters are going to get a PM soon.

Anyway the PM was wasted on me, I had a look at the agency's site and though the girls are very pretty and sexy, they are too expensive for me. The prices start at £200 and you don't get any details on what you are going to get for your money.

£200 is my top whack and I've only ever paid that to my regular girl and know what I'm going to get for it, a bloody good time.

Sounds like it to me.

yes and she's doing it on other sites as well. No chance I would use her agency with this type of behaviour.

1 person likes this

Yes I would say it is. I thought it was allowed on PM on this site, am I wrong in this assumption. 

There is a line between PM'ing in response to a query, and blatant spamming.

Please report the PM/user in question.

yup thats touting..sending unsolicited pms advertising your services is not on imo.

1 person likes this

There is a line between PM'ing in response to a query, and blatant spamming.

Please report the PM/user in question.

I don't think that looking at the OP it is difficult to work out who they are talking about, I can't report as I have received no PM.

Not only that. If we are talking about who I think we are a quick look at the gallery reveals a lady not only banned from this site but banned for writing fake reviews of herself and fake bad reviews for the girls she worked with! Put 2 and 2 together

1 person likes this

Not only that. If we are talking about who I think we are a quick look at the gallery reveals a lady not only banned from this site but banned for writing fake reviews of herself and fake bad reviews for the girls she worked with! Put 2 and 2 together

She's back on here doing exactly the same thing, only being more subtle and masquerading herself as a man. Any agency is daft to represent someone with such a reputation for those kind of antics.

Edited by Jasmine of London
3 people like this

Ladies and gentlemen,

Please enlighten those who have been away, the office jesters and others like me (thick idiots)

Thank you,

"Sits quietly in the corner"

Edited by Hero

She's back on here doing exactly the same thing, only being more subtle and masquerading herself as a man. Any agency is daft to represent someone with such a reputation for those kind of antics.

You should let G now who she is in here x

i think if someone messaged you in reply to a comment you posted about a sexual preference you liked it isn't touting as its helpful information.  have a great day. kate  X

1 person likes this

Chloe, have you developed a stutter?

Lol

i think if someone messaged you in reply to a comment you posted about a sexual preference you liked it isn't touting as its helpful information.  have a great day. kate  X

......even if the topic is posted by the same person who sends the pm?

Using PN forum as a free market research tool is bad enough but then to follow it up offering those services that were stated in the topic is not exactly helpful information, its information that's should be found contained in the service providers website.

......even if the topic is posted by the same person who sends the pm?

Using PN forum as a free market research tool is bad enough but then to follow it up offering those services that were stated in the topic is not exactly helpful information, its information that's should be found contained in the service providers website.

Quite right Jkay, that is disrespectful to the forum management. 

Right, I didn't want to name and shame at first in case I was wrong but its London Leading Ladies.

Right, I didn't want to name and shame at first in case I was wrong but its London Leading Ladies.

Have you reported it to a moderator?

Judging by the post by "London Leading Ladies" a few posts up in this thread, doing such a thing is not a problem and does not constitute touting.

I disagree, and I've made my view known by voting that post down and invite others to do likewise.

No LLL and Honkytonk are different people, I have never suggested otherwise x

Just to clarify - there is no indication that LLL and Honkytonk are the same person.

I really don't understand why so many people want to hate so much in life, its actually a little sad.. If you would have used my agency rather than just text negative things about it you would understand that its a 1st class reputable agency that is going from strength to strength thanks to regular clients. I treat girls and clients super well and with respect. have a great day. kate lll x

honkey tonk was an Arabic girl not LLL thank you very much! Batul has been on my site for a couple of weeks though but will be taken down after the information ive just received. pls get your facts right.  kate

Vic, I see nothing wrong with a polite PM, which everyone has the right to ignore, to a member who has said they are looking for something...it could lead to a wonderful experience for the member...we're all adults here, able to make our own decisions...aren't we?

2 people like this

Personally I thought this thread was about LLL and Mr Galahads comments about the person he has banned was just a coincidence. I assume then that the answer to the question is that it is acceptable to

"Is this touting.

Starting a thread about a sexual preference and then sending a PM to posters on that thread.

The PM gives details of girls expert in the sexual preference, who come from an agency run by the thread starter."