seabass

Do You Tell Your Close Friends?

113 posts in this topic

Do you tell your close friends and family members about your punting antics. Or is it a secret you will take to the grave??

Not a chance, the truth will die with me! Not sure why I would want to share with anyone, just increasing the chances of people you don't want to know finding out. It might be different if I was single and had no family but I prefer the only person to know is me.

Why would you, I do not expect my friends to tell me about their sex life, so why should I. Another advantage of this forum is the ability to be honest and talk about anything one wishes to. 

never tell a soul.  even friends may turn against you and tell someone you dont want to know.

why do you need to share this anyway?  schtum.

1 person likes this

I do have a friend, if someone put a gun to my head and demanded I confess, that I think I could trust...and it's a woman. She's quite liberal and no, there's never been anything between us.

I tell my best friends, but I've known them for so many years now that I tell them absolutely everything.  Sometimes you just want to share an experience with someone else, and they never judge me.  The other week, after my first LMP party, it was straight to their house and "Oh my god, you never guess what I've just done!!".

I'm blessed to have the friends that I have, but being single helps as no-one is getting hurt.  I think if I was in a relationship I would be more discrete as that would then put them in a situation of needing to deceive my partner, and I wouldn't want to put them in an awkward situation.

I've told one friend, after he confided to me one day that he'd been having regular massages with happy endings.

He doesn't judge in the slightest and is considering taking the next step and becoming a fully fledged punter himself.

DG

Do you tell your close friends and family members about your punting antics. Or is it a secret you will take to the grave??

No.

Two of my friends know , they also see wgs , and we have gone out and punted together ( different girls) in sandys and estark in fuengirola . So I do trust them completely

Not going to tell anyone.  You never know when they could use it against you (or who they could tell) if your friendship deteriorates.  Would be nice to chat about it but risk is too great - even as a single man.

I don't really relate the details of *this* new-ish side to my career in the sexual services industry to my mates, except for my best mate, who is in the trade anyway. Not sure she likes the idea, but not sure why. I kinda dropped the bombshell on her just as she was about to go on her hols for a month, so not entirely certain what she thinks of the whole idea.

So anyway, fuck her... oh wait ... some of you probably have :P

No doubt I will get the full benefit of her earbashing once she is back :blink: :blink:

Its risky. I told someone who I had known only for a short while and he was all ears and intrigue at first. overnight he changed quite badly and his attitude with it.

also, i told a long term mate and he accompanied me to a parlour one night, but he kind of faltered at the doorway and we thought it best to forget we'd ever attempted it.

so in the main you walk alone and in secret.

I dont think you should tell your friends or family that you see working girls as there are a lot of judgemental hating people in this world sadly as we all know...... kate LLL X

1 person likes this

I have several good friends that know about my hobby, but they are both WGs so that probably doesn't count. Don't plan to share further, except on here ;)

I have friends that know, as some aren't averse to dabbling occasionally themselves :lol:

Can't really say that I'd tell any relatives though!! :blink:

Not a soul knows I punt. Not even the people who read this site. They know a chap called Lessingham does but he ain't the real me.

I have one friend, whom I've known my entire adult life, we got into the 'parlour' visiting together and progressed from there and still discuss our punting exploits.

A couple of years ago I told someone whom I'd become friendly with during the previous few months about punting and he thought it was a bit of a laugh.  A couple of months later the green eyed monster spoilt the friendship. He's very foolish with money and had got into a lot of debt, I'd helped him out with a fair bit but when I said I wasn't prepared to lend him more, he got nasty and started going on about 'how you've got money to spend on fucking whores but not to help a friend.'  I stood my ground and unfortunately it has spoiled the friendship. 

I regret having told him about punting, I don't regret not lending him more money.

Some people know and afew at work know

Im not that bothered if people know

Wouldnt want family to know much that is all

I'm not really the sharey type and don't even tell them where i'm going for a beer

Not a soul knows I punt. Not even the people who read this site. They know a chap called Lessingham does but he ain't the real me.

Is Mrs.L also fictitious?

My best friend knows about my punting habit, but he has dabbled himself in the past so doesn't judge me for it. I wouldn't tell others - not because I feel guilty or ashamed (I don't), but because most people have far too many outdated and incorrect misconceptions about the whole punting scene.

I for one am grateful we have somewhere like this forum where we can discuss our hobby with like-minded people.

Hello, I am new to the site and the scene. I wonder if it safer to at least tell someone in case you go 'missing'?

Is Mrs.L also fictitious?

No, she is a lovely lady who calls me up whenever her man is away unexpectedly. I pop round and we have a good deal of fun...................................................but don't tell Mr L :ph34r:

I told one of my good friends before my first punt (and also one of his mates who I'm friendly with after a few too many drinks that night after my first booking). They're completely separated from the rest of my friends and family though, they don't know them and live on the other side of the country. Got the impression neither of them were particularly comfortable with it though, so I don't mention it anymore and I rarely see them these days anyway. The only other person I've told is someone I've chatted to online for years but never actually met. 

Edited by Nemesis6