Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
out of towner

Putting On A Review

7 posts in this topic

Sorry if I am being thick but how do you do this now?  I have logged in and I am told to go to the agencies profile to submit a review but I don't know how to do this. I have not put a review on for a while and it now seems to be more complicated to do this than it used to be! 

If you find their entry in the Providers directory, you'll see at the foot of the page a box "Click here to write a review of this provider". That will automatically guarantee all the contact details are correct and you can proceed with the rest of your review.

thanks, have worked it out now!  

I would ensure you have a good script, casting in time for proper rehearsals and some jolly songs to lift the audience before the end of each half.

Then follow the instructions above and do not dare to omit saying treat this lady with the respect she deserves.

1 person likes this

I would ensure you have a good script, casting in time for proper rehearsals and some jolly songs to lift the audience before the end of each half.

Then follow the instructions above and do not dare to omit saying treat this lady with the respect she deserves.

That's exactly as I interpreted it. I thought the OP was recruiting members to take part in something like Carry on Punting!

If we're putting on a review, I want to play Man Meat. And I need a younger version of Roger Allam to play me.