Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ekard

Posts on this forum.

25 posts in this topic

This forum is of huge benefits to its users however I consider it worth a comment on the popularity and reaction of some of the girls. Over the last few days one girl's skill has been detailed in such a way that together with the replies, she is guaranteed to have a long queue waiting to visit her. In recent weeks she has received good reviews but suddenly she has become number one on many punters list. I do wonder whether she will be able to cope with the demand. At the same time a second girl who was also very popular has received negative reports. One assumes that she has become overworked and can no longer perform to her previous high standard. Both girls appear to be working full time and one hopes, are working through choice and not being controlled. My conclusion is that I must decide whether the first few reports reflect the reviewer's true opinion and that the service given is what I am seeking. I hope that by submitting a favourable report we are not damaging the lady's future and aim in life.

I am not prepared to name either of the girls as further publicity for both could be harmful.

This forum is of huge benefits to its users however I consider it worth a comment on the popularity and reaction of some of the girls. Over the last few days one girl's skill has been detailed in such a way that together with the replies, she is guaranteed to have a long queue waiting to visit her. In recent weeks she has received good reviews but suddenly she has become number one on many punters list. I do wonder whether she will be able to cope with the demand. At the same time a second girl who was also very popular has received negative reports. One assumes that she has become overworked and can no longer perform to her previous high standard. Both girls appear to be working full time and one hopes, are working through choice and not being controlled. My conclusion is that I must decide whether the first few reports reflect the reviewer's true opinion and that the service given is what I am seeking. I hope that by submitting a favourable report we are not damaging the lady's future and aim in life.

I am not prepared to name either of the girls as further publicity for both could be harmful.

WTF ??? No idea whatsoever who you could be referring to. how do you that this lady has suddenly jumped to the top of the charts.?

most guys here I guess are not that interested in the lady's ' skill ' in posting--- we are just like to hear their views on a range of subjects. its not a poularity contest.

maybe this is just a wind up . :cool:

WTF ??? No idea whatsoever who you could be referring to. how do you that this lady has suddenly jumped to the top of the charts.?

most guys here I guess are not that interested in the lady's ' skill ' in posting--- we are just like to hear their views on a range of subjects. its not a poularity contest.

maybe this is just a wind up . :)

I think ekard is talking about her skill in the bedroom.:cool:

This forum has been an advertising medium for W.G's since it started, provided they use it in a subtle way

Really? I must try it thanks for bringing this to my attention I wasn't aware I could advertise here. I just usually say what I mean in all honesty. I will change my ways and remember I must project an image here.

Thanks for the tip.

:cool:

LOL WTF are you going on about

Really? I must try it thanks for bringing this to my attention I wasn't aware I could advertise here.

Strictly speaking, you can't ---------- it is all about being subtle. :cool:

and the smell of sardonic humour hung in the air

and the smell of sardonic humour hung in the air

beats the smell of hot plastic and easy money

Really? I must try it thanks for bringing this to my attention I wasn't aware I could advertise here. I just usually say what I mean in all honesty. I will change my ways and remember I must project an image here.

Thanks for the tip.

:D

Agree 99% - don't change your style; just be your own sweet self. xxx.

Am I the only one here who hasn't got a scoobie what this is all about :D

Am I the only one here who hasn't got a scoobie what this is all about :D

I think what he is saying is this. If a girl becomes too popular and in hugh demand can this cause her to service to suffer because she ends up working too much and perhaps becomes a bit jaded.

If this is the question then I would say yes, it can happen and often does. I have seen this happen a few times. A girl becomes flavour of the month with everyone raving about her. Few months down the line the same people are then saying she is unreliable and doesn't keep appointments. Classic sign that the pound signs have taken over the girl has overdone it.

I think what he is saying is this. If a girl becomes too popular and in hugh demand can this cause her to service to suffer because she ends up working too much and perhaps becomes a bit jaded.

If this is the question then I would say yes, it can happen and often does. I have seen this happen a few times. A girl becomes flavour of the month with everyone raving about her. Few months down the line the same people are then saying she is unreliable and doesn't keep appointments. Classic sign that the pound signs have taken over the girl has overdone it.

An excellent post which sums up my experiences with a number of ladies.

Really? You guys have no idea what the OP is talking about? ;)

Hmmm... I must be one of very few who understood what he was getting at then! :D

I understand all the above perfectly, and have seen it happen to girls who get carried away by the dosh, work too much and burn themselves out.

The OP reminds me of a guy I used to work with - if you asked him the time, he'd start by telling you how to build a watch.....

In my first year I was told by a client that if he were me he'd be seeing as many clients as possible for 1 year then use the money to buy a house. Didn't seem to understand why I chose only to see a certain number of clients and take time off.

Agreed, but no idea why Ecard tangled It with a "posts on this forum"?

Really? You guys have no idea what the OP is talking about? :D

Hmmm... I must be one of very few who understood what he was getting at then! ;)

I don't have any idea also. Its a rather a chaotic post.

The only gist of it which I understood: that two girls who are posting on this forum become very popular. One recently received positive review, another one negative. Because of their popularity he suspect that one of them become burned out, and he don't know which FR writer to trust. Subsequently he want to book her and potentially make her even more "overworked" (Op word) lol

No idea why he mentioned this in his post: "Both girls appear to be working full time and one hopes, are working through choice and not being controlled" also :D

Thanks for the tip.

:D

Yes really

I can honestly say that approx 75% of the W'G's I have seen have posted on here at one time or another and I have made appointments because I have wanted to meet the lady/poster face to face.

I have, of course, avoided the unsubtle "look at me" posts.

If a W.G has no intention of getting bokings from this message board then post under a psuedenym with no link to a website. (Even then you can suss out who's who if you have ben around a bit but that should be enough to confuse the newbis)

Yes really

I can honestly say that approx 75% of the W'G's I have seen have posted on here at one time or another and I have made appointments because I have wanted to meet the lady/poster face to face.

I have, of course, avoided the unsubtle "look at me" posts.

If a W.G has no intention of getting bokings from this message board then post under a psuedenym with no link to a website. (Even then you can suss out who's who if you have ben around a bit but that should be enough to confuse the newbis)

You seem to have a lot of knowledge for someone who joined so recently, is this another alias for you too? :(

You seem to have a lot of knowledge for someone who joined so recently, is this another alias for you too? :(

I don't think it is a misdemeanor to leave the forum and return at a later date with another name. :(

If it is I am sure someone will put me right. :(

I don't think it is a misdemeanor to leave the forum and return at a later date with another name. :(

If it is I am sure someone will put me right. :(

If they have been banned it might be.

If they have been banned it might be.

I have been Jimmyredcab for ever however you will remember that the forum did close down for a fair amount of time and when it started up again there was no obligation to use your previous nic. :(

Merry Christmas! and I hope you take the good, bad and ugly with a wee pinch of salt, ho ho ho xox..enjoy x