Duxbury

Grace Harper

15 posts in this topic

Liking the look of Grace Harper on the 'purple site', anyone have any details or experiences of her? Slim Blonde, lovely profile picture of her, very natural looking.

Slightly confusing details - i Sutton, in Brum 24/7. check as not always available.

I see the attraction of the look - at odds with her experience across media which is not to make a negative point.

Lots of pos fb although most presumably from cam shows.

At £100 for 15 mins (or 30 mins), not for me though.

Take one for the team and report back?

Slightly confusing details - i Sutton, in Brum 24/7. check as not always available.

I see the attraction of the look - at odds with her experience across media which is not to make a negative point.

That is a ridiculous price for Brum.  I await the review with interest.

1 person likes this

But if someone goes and does a review they would have known and accepted that cost so it won't be a factor.

He will know there's no way he can get what some of us think of value for money for £100 and would not complain about being unable to come more than the typical five times in the half hour with a couple of bouts of A, a shared shower with intimacy and an in-depth conversation about the Crimea issue.

That is a ridiculous price for Brum.  I await the review with interest.

I just found a mid-30s lady in Brum at £120 for 30 mins...

Price, of course is a big factor. It looks like she may get involved in group sessions, so might risk a punt on one of those, as have had some limited experience in these before. Generally would prefer a phone number, not had much luck with the booking system on AW. Thanks for the comments.

Never had the guts to go for a group session/party tho Hush has tempted me.

I agree a phone number is preferable for being able to get basic facts sorted but I have also had good experiences of SP efficiency with an email before a booking.

Booking out of the blue does not sound like a good way to go tho, not that I am saying you do that.

She was at a party in Sutton (Surrey) 2 weeks ago. Excellent

Ah I was just about to say perhaps I misunderstood in my first post on this thread - Sutton could have been Sutton Coldfield so ref to Brum 24/7 understandable.

But you confirmed my puzzlement...

Appears on AW today providing a 2 girl GB/Bukkake for £60 at 2hrs.

Anyone took part?

No interest in bukkake - just a public wank as far as I am concerned and I can use any patch of grass or bus shelter for that...

Not knocking those who like it, just pointless to me.

Edited by vivluvsme

No interest in bukkake - just a public wank as far as I am concerned and I can use any patch of grass or bus shelter for that...

Not knocking those who like it, just pointless to me.

Bus shelter :eek: please don't aim at the timetable!

Bus shelter :eek: please don't aim at the timetable!

See what time the bus is cumming

1 person likes this

Anyone punted with this WG recently then?

As I see that she's in South Mimms today, under the moniker GracieHarper, and not only looks cute but appears able to deep-throat rather well judging by the video clip of her on Tube8 :cool:

Cheese said :

'She looks appealing in her photos, appears able to deep-throat in her videos plus I haven't punted with a WG who could take a proper facial in a while...

Anyone else have a good experience with GracieHarper or is she considered one to avoid nowadays? As I noticed she's in South Mimms tomorrow...'

P

Edited by Payperclip