Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashman84

Devils Den, Pattaya

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Has anyone experienced or been to devils den in Pattaya before? If so can you tell me what's it like or if it's worth experiencing?

Cheers,

Ash

Hi Ash,

Yes, I used Devil's Den on a number of occasions when I was last in Pattaya (Dec 2010) and it's a reliable place that makes an alternative from the go-go bar scene.

For incalls it is a two girl service, which is good for ticking that threesome box if you've not done that before (that was the initial draw for me) - in my experience it is probably wise to pick one girl from the line up and then ask her to choose a friend, that way you get two girls who are comfortable performing together. The staff were very helpful too and will help advise on girls, services etc. Rooms are located in the block next door and each has its own shower.

They also offer an outcall service where you can book just one girl for a few hours or overnight, which is pretty decent value when compared to the go-gos (once you've factored in barfines, lady drinks etc) and you're pretty much guaranteed a decent performer rather than the risk of a starfish. I'd say it's perhaps best trying an incall first to meet the girls before you consider an outcall.

Their website is very good with plenty of pictures of the current roster and a list of services they provide, plus I think they also have a webcam!

Good luck!

Wow, great website, £80 approx for 2 ladies for 2 hrs.

Alas, can't escape to Thailand :(

DG

Wow, great website, £80 approx for 2 ladies for 2 hrs.

Alas, can't escape to Thailand :(

DG

Similar set up in Bangkok . £80 for 90 minutes and £100 for a couple. 

http://www.edenbangkok.com/

Best girl there was Nok who chose her friend for the A level pounding .

Too mechanical and orchestrated .. 

I was in devils den in 2012, twice in 2 week holiday, so it was good enough that I went back after the first time, I choose different girls the second time and their attitude wasn't as good, but all boxes were ticked. Fairly mechanical and don't expect any girl on girl action. However if you get the right girls it can be pretty good. Be careful of choosing girls with those tight tube dresses, from the line up, they won't look as good when it comes off. Its also about the only place in pattaya where you pay a fee for a specific time rather than the vague ST/LT so make sure you get your 90 mins worth.

The place Is a bit mechanical, cheaper 3somes are available in soi 6, picking one girl and letting her choose her friend Is pointless actually, as the girls don't really do any real lessie stuff, just BS the punter that they do.

The place Is a bit mechanical, cheaper 3somes are available in soi 6, picking one girl and letting her choose her friend Is pointless actually, as the girls don't really do any real lessie stuff, just BS the punter that they do.

=Yes Soi 6 3 some done that! 1000 baht each girl, 300 baht room (above bar) lady drink x2 approx 200 = 2,500 baht, at present

exchange rates £50, good deal!

I've had an Incall and outcall with devils den. Both were great, yes you can probably find cheaper if you try picking up a girl off the street but devils den is a good place to start in Pattaya if you don't know your way around yet

"eden BKK" girls will do the lessie stuff without question - G on G strapon performance is all part of the service - just tell them if you want to see more....

too many passive punters out there