nten

Condom Broke

23 posts in this topic

OK. Just got back from a visit. First visit to the girl and at the finish the condom was broken. I also noticed a small amount of blood, either she's at the end or the beginning of her period. She seemed gutted which is a good sign. I showered straight away like that could be any use. What are the chances of an infection and when should I get checked up?

I would have thought very unlikely for a serious infection like HIV but others like Chlamydia are more likely.  Yep get yourself checked out.  I believe you have to wait 12 weeks for the HIV one.  I believe others are a couple of weeks.  I usually get check out a few times a year again just for peace of mind more.  Easier said than done but try not to worry about it though.  The lady in question will also get herself checked I hope.

Lets hope things are ok health wise for you sir, pls do call your nearest gum clinic though and have a full check up asap.    kind regards kate LLL X

Ohh dear. You have to be extremely careful with these things and try not to  scratch it, etc. Keep your focus all the time, doesn't sound fun, but will be worth  it in the long run.

Get thee to a pox doctor at once!! Seriously, your local GUM clinic will be quite used to hearing the tale you tell and you will be treated with sympathy and in confidence.

Very likely you're absolutely fine brother, but always prudent and responsible to get checked out. Going to the GUM is now as common as the dentist, if not more so. Thankfully we're beginning to grow up about sex as a society.

Edited by Kodiak

I showered straight away like that could be any use.

Jacob Zuma thought it would be OK, but then he's a stupid fucking cunt and unfit to run a take-away let alone a country of 50 millions people.

Good luck, odds are you'll be fine. It's happened to most of us. At least you don't have to worry about her getting up the duff which is the case in civilian relationships when that happens.

1 person likes this

The condom breaking is an occupational hazard in this game. Its happened to me twice in six years and you just have to be brave and soldier on. Getting tested is essential, but don't rush to the GUM at once and expect an instant all clear. My local NHS GUM advises getting tested 1 week after exposure for normal (non life threatening) nasties and 1 month after exposure for HIV. These times are not standard and will vary from clinin to clinic depending on what test types they use. I wouldn't leave it any longer than a week for your first visit.

Odds are on you'll be fine. Best of luck.

OK. Just got back from a visit. First visit to the girl and at the finish the condom was broken. I also noticed a small amount of blood, either she's at the end or the beginning of her period. She seemed gutted which is a good sign. I showered straight away like that could be any use. What are the chances of an infection and when should I get checked up?

Very sorry to hear that, I can imagine how worried you must feel. I'm pretty sure that you'll be fine, but absolutely get yourself checked out, for your own peace of mind, but also for the safety of the wider community.

I actually feel more sorry for the poor girl. No wonder she was gutted. Hope both of you are ok!

Jacob Zuma thought it would be OK, but then he's a stupid fucking cunt and unfit to run a take-away let alone a country of 50 millions people.

Good luck, odds are you'll be fine. It's happened to most of us. At least you don't have to worry about her getting up the duff which is the case in civilian relationships when that happens.

Has it? (Genuine question.) It's never happened to me in 40+ years of sexual activity. Am I unusual?

Has it? (Genuine question.) It's never happened to me in 40+ years of sexual activity. Am I unusual?

No it has never happened to me either. Perhaps Master P is too small <_<  Seriously, though, I trust the OP will take the advice offered here and that he is OK.

Happened to me twice.

Gummed both times and each with clear results - didn't punt before "all clear" though.

Girls tell me it's more likely to happen if not lubed.

Edited by raylondoner

It's happened to me too! I might not be very good at putting raincoats on though? I let the lovely ladies put it on for me... I also was having sideways action with a fantastic wg and the raincoat slipped off! You couldn't write a script to it could you?

That last post of mine was number 69 ha ha...

Kite marked condoms are individually electronically tested for quality, so their failure rate is very low if they're used right.

The condom needs to be the right size (snug but not tight), applied correctly (right side up, pinch the air out of the top, and rolled down, not stretched) and lubed if it's at all dried out (they become brittle). If you're having sex for longer than a few minutes (or especially) vigorously, check how it's doing. After thirty minutes or if the erection is coming-and-going, the condom needs to be changed (in the first instance, body heat and friction will begin to compromise its efficiency, and in the second, it's likely to be losing its snugness and may well slip off). 

Edited by Curious Rose

Crikey after 30 minutes!!!  I wish!! :)

Trouble is sometimes you can both be too engrossed in the sex to keep monitoring how the condom's getting on?

Trouble is sometimes you can both be too engrossed in the sex to keep monitoring how the condom's getting on?

I'm sure it won't be too long before someone develops an app for this!

1 person likes this

Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago after a very energetic session. The lady was in her early 20s and was concerned - I tried to reassure her that I always wore a condom so I was clean but advised her to get checked out.

I visited the local GUM clinic and for the first time admitted to my hobby - I had a blood and urine test and had to wait 14 days for the results.

I got a text last week asking me to contact the clinic for the result - I was expecting an "all clear" text so I was really nervous convinced that they had found something.

The first time I rang there was no health adviser available so I had to ring back - really nervous now.

I finally get through and the adviser goes through all the tests HIV - negative, syphilis - negative, gonorrhea - negative, chlamydia - negative - in fact all clear!

They've advised me to have the hepatitis vaccination and get checked out every 3 months (rather than when I have a condom "accident") when I admitted to up to 4 paid for encounters a month.

Lesson learned - I'm going for regular checkups from now on.

1 person likes this

I've had all my hep a and b jabs, because iam hoping to go to Thailand.And the gum clinic suggested I got vaccines. However iam having a blood test soon to check that the hep jabs have given me appropriate cover from these nasty viruses

Happened to me once and I still cant figure it out. the whole end off the condom tore off at some point during. girl was very good about it and even messaged me with the all clear. its worth mentioning that theres no point in testing before two weeks after the event as this is how long it takes for anything you may have to show up.

If you tend to have penetrative sex for a long time, it is highly recommended to change the condom after a while and to top up the lube. Both these things prevent friction/breaking of the condom as well.

I've had a couple of occasions recently when having intercourse with a couple of WL's, the feeling was of a kind of dragging and rubbing inside their vaginas. I think it could have been not enough lubrication within their pussies.But the ladies didn't mention anything to me about the friction.When I looked at the nodders after intercourse they were fully intact! That had not happened to me before so I don't know for sure what was happening.