Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SizeisntEverything

Louise/laura L H On The Purple Planet...have You Punted With Her?

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have had a young lady on my hot lists on awank, and I have been reading her blogs and she says that she is quitting the site at the end of this month.Her reasons she says for doing so is because in her own words and I quote "Judged by people who are in no position to do so"."Verbally abused". "I came here for fun, and all it's doing is giving me a really bad impression of men"."The way some of you behave is horrific".

I have tried contacting her for a meet periodically, over the last few months but she has never replied to me.I find her very attractive by her pictures and would have loved to have got with her.However when I have looked at her feedback, it seems some people have been frustrated by her level of service.Iam also sad that she has found men on that site to have been not very pleasant towards her, and wonder whether she is just being a prima donna or she genuinely is a decent lady to punt with? Could anybody give me some feedback on her, who has seen her and let me know of any ways I could get to see her before she retires?

I really fancy this lady, and any information to whether she is a decent wg or whether she should be avoided would be very much appreciated. All feedback appreciated on her whether good or bad.

I think you have answered your own question.