porker paul

Love For Sale

76 posts in this topic

Monday 22.00 on channel 4. Though I think we all know that the commodity is really sex rather than love.

Nevertheless it may be interesting

1 person likes this

Brilliant, thanks for posting. It's with the wonderful Rupert Everett - yay, must watch! He's so warm, funny and honest about his own past as a rent boy. Unfortunately it meant not having much of a Hollywood career. Being openly gay can't have helped there, either. The smart guys stayed in the closet - Clooney, Travolta, Cruise et al knew it was a career killer.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/love-for-sale-with-rupert-everett/episode-guide

1 person likes this

Brilliant, thanks for posting. It's with the wonderful Rupert Everett - yay, must watch! He's so warm, funny and honest about his own past as a rent boy. Unfortunately it meant not having much of a Hollywood career. Being openly gay can't have helped there, either. The smart guys stayed in the closet - Clooney, Travolta, Cruise et al knew it was a career killer.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/love-for-sale-with-rupert-everett/episode-guide

What? Are you mad?

er...they're gay?  lol..  any proof?

Dopey media, always with bias and not seeing things as they really are.  These prostitution documentaries are really a pile of shit, just to reinforce their own beliefs, little else.  

er...they're gay?  lol..  any proof?

No, lol - just smoke, and quite possibly fire.  :D  Potential here for all sorts of libelous threads: was Michael Jackson a pedophile? Do bears shit in the woods? Are we sure the Pope is a catholic? :lol:

1 person likes this

I've never thought of any of them as gay (but who cares anyway).

In fact, i've always really liked Tom Cruise - of course in a manly "let's wrestle'' kind of way (said with a deep voice) ;)

2 people like this

We could always give these hollywood actors a blood test and see if they have any missing chromosomes? Then we wouldn't have to speculate...

What? Are you mad?

Why should Ushi be mad? It's common knowledge that Rupert is Gay but pretty adorable all the same and I agree with her, I've wondered about Clooney and Cruise too. Maybe you boys are not in tune with your gaydar....lol

1 person likes this

Rupert has also said that coming out significantly damaged his career - which is why the others don't want to, or why the studios advise them not to.

Say what you like about the cinema as a great art form, but in the end 90% of it is about providing wank fantasies for the world. The effectiveness of these fantasies for women must be regarded as significantly reduced if the males are known to be gay. And that translates into reduced sales. 

4 people like this

Why should Ushi be mad? It's common knowledge that Rupert is Gay but pretty adorable all the same and I agree with her, I've wondered about Clooney and Cruise too. Maybe you boys are not in tune with your gaydar....lol

A little detail about gorgeous George. A friend of mine - now dead - used to have a holiday home on Lake Como, quite near Clooney's. When he went to the local restaurant he would often see him there - always dining alone. As he was on his own too, they started eating together. There was never the remotest trace of Elisabetta Canalis in the vicinity. Wasn't she what's known as a beard?

What? Are you mad?

Kodiak wasn't referring to Rupert Everett - he was referring to Ushi's outing of Clooney, Travolta and Cruise.

There's long standing gossip and rumours about those 3 Hollywood stars, and of the 3 my money is on Travolta http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/07/john-travolta-masseur-lawsuit-gay_n_1498005.html#slide=895354

No, lol - just smoke, and quite possibly fire.  :D  Potential here for all sorts of libelous threads: was Michael Jackson a pedophile? Do bears shit in the woods? Are we sure the Pope is a catholic? :lol:

No - it's the bear who is a catholic :)

A little detail about gorgeous George. A friend of mine - now dead - used to have a holiday home on Lake Como, quite near Clooney's. When he went to the local restaurant he would often see him there - always dining alone. As he was on his own too, they started eating together. There was never the remotest trace of Elisabetta Canalis in the vicinity. Wasn't she what's known as a beard?

There is always someone willing to share juicy bits of gossip about people we all know and love ( or dislike).  I had it on extremely good authority from someone whose best mate served with a member of the royal family on ship, and that this member had a boyfriend.  It was told to me quite matter of factly, but it was also intimated that it was common knowledge among certain parties.  I have mentioned it on here before and been sot down in flames.

As for the film industry in America - it is totally corrupt.  A bit like the politics there :)

I saw this series advertised the other day and I was thinking they are going to dig in much more than the 'ginger nuts biscuits' or presenting women as 'telephone sex chatters' when actually they were well known female adult actresses featured on AW.  Probably they are going to show more in-depth stuff

No - it's the bear who is a catholic :)

Or the Pope who has a liking for alfresco toilet arrangements? 

1 person likes this

I see GC has just announced his engagement to his English girlfriend Alam Alamuddin. Perhaps he is a regular lurker here and thought he needed to act sharpish to scotch these rumours  :)

Oh okay Beeste you have rumbled me - i am George Clooey.

What's a pope? I heard that George Michael is straight...oops sorry if iam going off topic?

What's a pope? I heard that George Michael is straight...oops sorry if iam going off topic?

They die, and lo and behold they are made into a saint!! It happened twice today! Who would have thought it!

I had it on extremely good authority from someone whose best mate served with a member of the royal family on ship, and that this member had a boyfriend.  It was told to me quite matter of factly, but it was also intimated that it was common knowledge among certain parties.  I have mentioned it on here before and been sot down in flames.

C'mon Sarah, spread the gossip. What's wrong with a member of the royal family having a boyfriend? Is it a male royal family member? I think we should be told :eek:

Seems Clooney may not be gay after all....

I for one am looking forward to the program.

Still not over Clooney, mind.  :(

he's a good guy that rupert... i liked the way he stuck up for those romanian girls in soho...

i'll be at work so will miss the show...

1 person likes this

Seems Clooney may not be gay after all....

"Do you, George, take this woman to be your lawfully married beard?"

im looking forward to watching the show no doubt ill give feedback and im honestly sorry if I offended anyone with my posts. im just opinionated like a lot of people on this site which can make for a great forum. Lets stop being mean to each other though from now on hey? its nice to be nice in life and negativity is never a good thing as after all we are here on earth for a fun time not a long time!  im sure you are as irritated by most posts as I am by some of yours but in fairness I do feel I have only stuck up for myself. water under the bridge though? im sure members will know what people this post is intended for. hugs kate LLL XXXXX

2 people like this