tosspotDj

Sexy English Teens - Aw Group

5 posts in this topic

Hey

Does any know the deal with this group? Are they legit? Tried to make bookings, but no luck. Is it just an exercise in trying to get guys to cam them? I've been told on numerous occasions that "I'll be free next week" etc - but no booking comes up. 

I'm only persisting as the girls do look pretty damn tasty. Anyone had any luck with them?

Cheers

If you are being repeatedly fobbed off regards getting a booking do they sound legit?

I think you know the answer really....stop thinking with your little head and move on,plenty of lovely ladies who will give you a booking.

It looks like a general set-up to increase cam income. I dare say it's possible to meet, and some of them have the feedback but it'll cost plenty on cam fees and even then you might not get anywhere. I did actually cam with one of them and she was very sweet. Didn't try to fluff it out, straight into the action and she really got into it. 

Highly recommened that you avoid; busted on another board.

Edited by Sobo

Hey all. 

Thanks for the comments everyone. 

@Bibi: I have had a previous experience of a girl replying with bad communication and being non committal with bookings (she was 19, from London and v pretty). Rather than being some kind of scam, turns out she just wasnt very organised and only worked 1 day week. and blimey, was it worth the hassle. She was absolutely gorgeous in  the flesh and took it like a trooper. (sadly no longer around - real shame). So was kind of hoping for a similar thing with one of these girls

@ Thoroughbred: Which  of the girls did you cam with? And yes, i do get the impression camming is the main cash avenue. and maybe 1 in 50 may get a booking. great way of drumming up business

@Sobo: I did have a look at the previous board. Someone on that board reckons the bloke in the video is potentially their drug dealer/pimp. Not sure if this was verified as no one followed up on it.