HappyFlyer

Ladies Giving Verbal Input To Maximise Her Pleasure?

24 posts in this topic

I'm still a punting novice but I have been wondering about one aspect in particular. All four of the different girls I have seen (a couple twice so six sessions so far) appear to have had a pleasant time and I have received good feedback afterwards. But I was very aware that - unlike sex with a non-working girl - I had no verbal feedback during the sessions about my technique, like asking me to adjust my position or angle or pace or whatever, whether oral or normal sex. I thought that would happen so that the girls would ensure they were getting the most out of the session too as I know ladies can be quite different in what works best personally. I doubt I am so good that no such input is required nor so bad that it would make no difference (!) as I have had such feedback regularly in non-punting encounters. So I'd be interested in views from other gents and indeed girls as to whether this is common e.g. Most girls just let the punter do what he wants - or maybe I've just met rather reticent folks so far...? Cheers.

I'm still a punting novice but I have been wondering about one aspect in particular. All four of the different girls I have seen (a couple twice so six sessions so far) appear to have had a pleasant time and I have received good feedback afterwards. But I was very aware that - unlike sex with a non-working girl - I had no verbal feedback during the sessions about my technique, like asking me to adjust my position or angle or pace or whatever, whether oral or normal sex. I thought that would happen so that the girls would ensure they were getting the most out of the session too as I know ladies can be quite different in what works best personally. I doubt I am so good that no such input is required nor so bad that it would make no difference (!) as I have had such feedback regularly in non-punting encounters. So I'd be interested in views from other gents and indeed girls as to whether this is common e.g. Most girls just let the punter do what he wants - or maybe I've just met rather reticent folks so far...? Cheers.

most just let you get on with it.  Say to them, am i doing it right for you, then I am sure they will give feedback.  or observe he -that will tell you how you are doing.

seeing a girl for a 2nd or 3rd time she will be less reticent, i find.

Depends on sp's personality?

I instruct where necessary. I don't see the point of letting someone go to town if it's doing absolutely nothing for me. 

Some guys actually take offence though when they realise they were licking the wrong place and rather than adjust they just pull a face and stop lol..not many, but some. It can get a bit frustrating to when you say "yes, there" and then they just ignore you and move off up or down. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

I have never read books like '50 shades' because there is more filth going on in my head than they could ever stick down on paper, and I like to impart  a little of that filth  *cough*  when I am playing.  It turns me on anyway :)

One wouldn't want a client to think I was complaining or not enjoying what he was doing so am quite subtle at trying to indicate what would improve his performance. If a man tells me that me getting off was important or he asked for feedback then I would, but essentially it's his time and money and his pleasure and not my place to ask for things for me!

Also, as Chloe indicated some men do take offence and plenty dont listen anyway!

1 person likes this

I have never read books like '50 shades' because there is more filth going on in my head than they could ever stick down on paper, and I like to impart  a little of that filth  *cough*  when I am playing.  It turns me on anyway :)

I think once you have done this job for a little while books such as 50 shades pale into comparison beside some of the things we get emails about lol. I dont blame you for not reading it, i didnt bother. I think it was a housewives hit because their sex lives were possibly in a rut and this kickstarted their imaginations. When you get emails asking you for all sorts of things you wish you handnt heard of its a bit different. I remember seeing a group of 11 12ish year olds giggling in waterstones over 50 shades..its success may be down to it being seen as an instruction manual and teenage bean flicking fodder.

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Some guys actually take offence though when they realise they were licking the wrong place and rather than adjust they just pull a face and stop lol..not many, but some. It can get a bit frustrating to when you say "yes, there" and then they just ignore you and move off up or down

ha! i do try and listen out for 'yeses', myself, so i could carry on the good work....

Some guys actually take offence though when they realise they were licking the wrong place and rather than adjust they just pull a face and stop lol..not many, but some. It can get a bit frustrating to when you say "yes, there" and then they just ignore you and move off up or down. 

On the other hand "there" is never quite where our tongues want to be.

Lol, great  !!  :D

I approach punting on the basis that the girl is not really that bothered one way or another about her own sexual enjoyment of the encounter. If she is relaxed and enjoys her time with you then thats about as far as I worry. Anything better than that is icing on the cake and goes down to how well you really click together. Thats a whole different level ! 

I've found that as I get older and less of a stud (not that I ever was one but you get my drift), giving pleasure becomes more important than receiving.  Not all ladies want the same treatment.  One lady I used to see regularly liked me to begin the session by giving her a gentle, tickly all over massage with a featherlike touch interspersed with kissing and licking.  Her favourite spot was behind the knees.

When it comes to giving oral (not sure how to spell cunninglinguist) I want the lady to be honest and not to fake an orgasm or pretend to be enjoying it and will sometimes say this.  A lady may enjoy what you're doing without actually reaching a climax and we shouldn't feel that we've failed if that happens. I would prefer her to instruct me if necessary and if I've not had any signals from her, I will gently whisper, "OK?"

One favourite lady of mine has been a great teacher and I've had compliments from others but what suits one lady may not suit another.

1 person likes this

I've found that as I get older and less of a stud (not that I ever was one but you get my drift), giving pleasure becomes more important than receiving.  Not all ladies want the same treatment.  One lady I used to see regularly liked me to begin the session by giving her a gentle, tickly all over massage with a featherlike touch interspersed with kissing and licking.  Her favourite spot was behind the knees.

When it comes to giving oral (not sure how to spell cunninglinguist) I want the lady to be honest and not to fake an orgasm or pretend to be enjoying it and will sometimes say this.  A lady may enjoy what you're doing without actually reaching a climax and we shouldn't feel that we've failed if that happens. I would prefer her to instruct me if necessary and if I've not had any signals from her, I will gently whisper, "OK?"

One favourite lady of mine has been a great teacher and I've had compliments from others but what suits one lady may not suit another.

Given your name I would have thought that studism would not have been your chosen profession :D

I think a lot if ladies run with the line of 'don't comment on performance' in case of the gent taking offence.

However, a simple, "how do you want me to do . . . . ?" Will get the desired feedback.

I tend to stay away from telling a lady I WANT to make you cum, as more often than not you get an Oscar attempt.

I've also been told by more than a few WG's they just don't orgasm with punters as they need the mental connection and an attachment with their partner to completely let go.

Out of curiosity, were these girls in their early-mid '20s?  When I started my sex life I was so naive, I wouldn't have dared voice my opinions.  Nowadays I tell them: go right, go left, let's turn, let's switch, that spot etc  :)

Quote: I've found that as I get older and less of a stud (not that I ever was one but you get my drift), giving pleasure becomes more important than receiving. Not all ladies want the same treatment. One lady I used to see regularly liked me to begin the session by giving her a gentle, tickly all over massage with a featherlike touch interspersed with kissing and licking. Her favourite spot was behind the knees. Unquote.

I know of three ladies who can orgasm when stroked behind the knees, given the right way and moment.

The first one to display this to me was Angie George.

C

I also really like it when a WG is pretty open with what she likes and gives directions.  Everyone likes different things so how are we supposed to know what gets you going if you just keep quiet if we're e.g. licking too hard / soft / wrong place?  I think for most guys, seeing her enjoyment is part of their own pleasure so why fake it if you can just give a few pointers...

Companionship and if I get any extra feedback great!  I guess if  I am number 9 of the day the lady in question may not be enjoying it anyway!!  Sometimes best not to ask!  I think I would laugh rather than get serious about it if the technique was wrong and she told me which it probably is on a number of occasions!   :)  oh well its never like the films is it!

I like WGs that give directions. Either verbally ("slower... faster... a bit to the left... yes, that's right...") or non-verbally. They grab my head and turns it in a direction which will be more effective. When they take the hands of my head I will keep that position, actually in the same way as I behave at the hairdresser's. The hairdresser will move my head in a different possition to dress my hair more easily. The same, when having sex.

Other possibility is that the lady changes her own position. Although it feels different, I do not change my position or change the way of licking. A fair amount of WGs prefers to facesitting. Instead of me licking their pussy, they seem to prefer to hold my tongue still (stick it out as far as possible) and then they rub their pussy over my tongue. The speed and intensity of rubbing will be effective for themselves to get aroused and to cum finally. You can have sex effectively, I guess, while the lady doesn't need to give many directions.

The last three or four WGs change their own positions or grab my head and move it instead of giving me directions. I myself find that more effective as getting verbal directions.

Edited by hans66

Some ladies giving their imput can actually teach me how to become a better "lover".Dare I use that word.As long as they tell you considerately and with passion!

1 person likes this

Ladies giving verbal input??? Like remember to put the bins out once you've finished lol...

I'd say its pretty much as the ladies said,its a situation where it could be very easy for someone to take offence,and as ok as the punter may be,its not the sort of situation where you'd want someone going off on one.It's also a no win situation for the ladies as some punters just don't care if they enjoy themselves,and if they are,some will moan saying they are faking.

Now me personally,i am under no illusions that i am any sort of god,sex or otherwise(although i do do a passable buddha),add to that the first punt i had was also the first sexual encouter i'd had with zero alcohol involved so any pointers wouldnt bother me,and would be a bonus

I'd say its pretty much as the ladies said,its a situation where it could be very easy for someone to take offence,and as ok as the punter may be,its not the sort of situation where you'd want someone going off on one.It's also a no win situation for the ladies as some punters just don't care if they enjoy themselves,and if they are,some will moan saying they are faking.

Now me personally,i am under no illusions that i am any sort of god,sex or otherwise(although i do do a passable buddha),add to that the first punt i had was also the first sexual encouter i'd had with zero alcohol involved so any pointers wouldnt bother me,and would be a bonus

Mark I couldn't have cared less if a guy took offense. I couldn't have done the job if I didn't get job satisfaction myself, so if he wasn't pressing the right buttons then he would know about it I'm afraid. At the end of the day it's a fact that a woman will release pheromones when turned on, which hopefully should also trigger his responses in return. So it would be stupid not to guide him to the right spot regardless of whether he thinks he's a know it all Adonis or not.

I certainly did not encourage or enjoy one trip 'out for themselves' ponies that's for sure.