HappyFlyer

Sensual/tantric Massage With Happy Ending Plus Kissing - Or More?

4 posts in this topic

Sometimes when in London (mainly centrally) I don't feel like a full session with a working girl, so instead I arrange a sensual/tantric massage with a happy ending. So far the HE has always been a HJ with nothing else on offer. This leaves quite a gap compared to a full session. For me me the main missing ingredient is French Kissing as I find that so sexy (I acknowledge the separate thread on the importance of FK in a GFE). Or even even something a bit more 'full-on' at the end like cowgirl rather than just a HJ. I have spent rather a long time searching AW and other sites for such an "in-between" service, but so far to no avail. I know that some working girls would offer such a 'custom service', but I have heard that few working girls are good at a long sensual/tantric massage (with apologies to those who are!) Does anyone know of masseuses that offer a bit more, or WGs that are good at massage? Thanks guys!

I haven't tried her yet but on my hotlist is Tantra Princess Yana on AW. She seems to fit your criteria.

Not to sound like a broken record or anything but Emma from Butterfly Touch offers excellent massage plus extras (+£30 for oral/RO). Full list of prices on her AW profile Emma Cute.

There's also quite a few Thai WGs that give proper massage, best I've had being Zizzi and Lara.

Oh, also forgetting Heidi Love from AW who is also an excellent masseuse with OW and COB included in her price. (£80ph when she does incall) great VFM

Edited by filatinojay