mega

Manchester parlour owner jailed

36 posts in this topic

Good.

Nothing less than he deserves!

Why Debbie?

Is it because he had 17 yo girl working in his parlour, or do you have a more insight to it? Or just simply because he is a low life pimp?

Why Debbie?

Is it because he had 17 yo girl working in his parlour, or do you have a more insight to it? Or just simply because he is a low life pimp?

Hi Xenia

Because he had a 17 year old girl working for him.

But yeah, from what I've heard about him, he was a low life pimp, who didn't give a toss about his girls.

xxxx

Hi Xenia

Because he had a 17 year old girl working for him.

But yeah, from what I've heard about him, he was a low life pimp, who didn't give a toss about his girls.

xxxx

how come they did'nt go elsewhere? parlours are always after staff

not sure what went wrong at hayleys ?

everyone knew it had been there for yrs and suddenly it and the toucan are raided/shut down.

Greater Manchester Police have adopted a tolerant approach for years. They, clearly, continue with that attitude as, if there were a policy change, more parlours would have been closed down in a wholesale, city-wide operation. They have not done so--the answer as to why they have focussed on certain parlours must lie in the area of the method of operation of those establishments that have been raided. There will probably be a variety of reasons, but there will have been something in each case that has crossed the boundary between the tolerable and the intolerable in GMP's eyes.

Every operator in the city must be aware of the dos and don'ts, GMP will make sure of that. If they step over the limits, it appears that they suffer the consequences.

All brothels are illegal (by definition), so doesn't really matter one iota if it was well run or not. :D

B

as usual you manage to missunderstand what I'm saying :D

the belief among punters, brothel owners etc in Manchester is that

brothels are untouchables as long as they are well run and that the police will

continue to turn a blind eye regardless of new laws

As is usually the case.......

I wouldn't beleive all you read in the papers

Whatever Marcia of Hayleys has done in the eyes of the law,you cant take away the fact that her training techniques for the girls were terrific.

Many like Victoria,Vanessa,Patrice etc all benefited from her advice and thats why they turned out top notch.

Claire at TJs(ex Sport model)is another from the Marcia academy and is well worth a visit.Like the others ,she exudes confidence and is dynamic in the room.And less we forget,what about another ex Hayleys girl Keira,now retired,..she had a body to die for.

Just my take

I worked for these people for a brief spell when first in the industry.

Dave I can't say much about as I didn't really know him. His Dad was a bit pompous and old fashioned but OK God rest his soul. Clive dubbed "henchman" in the article is an absolute star of a man. He treated me and any other girls with the utmost respect and really couldn't do enough to help without being lecherous.

I find it hard to believe there being 7 wgs on the premises of Belle Air - usually a 3 girl place at the most. Also wages of £1500 in envelopes would probably be a few days takings rather than the girls money on that shift.

Holly

Ol' Dave looks rough for 43. The lifestyle seems to have prematurely aged him.

I did hear somewhere that if you run just one place you will probably be left alone, running 2 or more places puts you under greater scrutiny from the authorities and in both the links by the OP this seems to be the case. Not sure if there is any truth in my hear-say.

Never paid much attention to this subject before recent legislation ,hence my newbie questions here re above ,as Ignorance is no Defence in law.

When, is a place classifed as a brothel ??? Two girls and more ???.

If a parlour has just one girl working and it gets raided ,will the punter be prosecuted, if he doesn't have a clue as to the background of the girl,and it is his first time there ???

Or, this is something new to tested in a court of law ,in view of the recent legislation????.

Can brothels get around the law by organising Adult parties ,such as the present practice with legit adult parties ???,or even parties are illegal in law ???

Many Thanks ..

When, is a place classifed as a brothel ??? Two girls and more ???.

If Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue and only Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue then 23 Acacia Avenue is not a brothel, If Anal Annie and Oral Olive both work from 23 Acacia Avenue at the same time (parallel) then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel, if Anal Annie and Oral Olive work from 23 Acacia Avenue on alternate days (series), for example, then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel.

If a parlour has just one girl working and it gets raided ,will the punter be prosecuted, if he doesn't have a clue as to the background of the girl,and it is his first time there ???

To answer this part. When the new law is in place, the punter still can't be prosecuted for visiting a brothel (more than one women working), unless of course that women has been coerced into working either by violence or psychologically.

It does not matter if the women is working alone or in a brothel, the man will be prosecuted if it is show she is coerced. It does not matter if the man has made every attempt to find out if she is coerced. It is strict liability.

If Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue and only Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue then 23 Acacia Avenue is not a brothel, If Anal Annie and Oral Olive both work from 23 Acacia Avenue at the same time (parallel) then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel, if Anal Annie and Oral Olive work from 23 Acacia Avenue on alternate days (series), for example, then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel.

Many thanks .

Where is Acacia Avenue ???? So i can avoid it ..

Many thanks .

Where is Acacia Avenue ???? So i can avoid it ..

If it was 22, tell her you know me, you might get it for free.

I did hear somewhere that if you run just one place you will probably be left alone, running 2 or more places puts you under greater scrutiny from the authorities and in both the links by the OP this seems to be the case. Not sure if there is any truth in my hear-say.

Wonder if Sandys needs to be worried then?

This is a quote from one of the user comments from the newspaper arom... "There are places like Arabesque in Bury with addicts and ill girls working and even girls who have died". Jeez... even necrophilia is available up north!

Now i am really intrigued by this ,and thanks for the info .

But ,how did Westminster council and the police fail in a court of law recently,to close down one of the brothels in soho ????

Since all brothels by definetion as you say ,are illegal ???,and all walk ups in soho are brothels ??