Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greatco

How Trustworthy Are Eastern Europeans?

11 posts in this topic

Hi, found loads of ads on AW from eastern european girls? My punting experience involved exclusively british girls... Can any of you recommend any eastern european girl that I can trust?. Midlands area... Nottingham, Birmingham, Derby. Thanks...independent ideally...

Check out Kaite_42 and her group (LE_CV Services), based in Leicester. They operate from an apartment in Leic City Centre.

Generally speaking most of the EE girls I have been to have been very good. Can't recommend any in the midlands area but i wouldn't be wary of them. On the contrary by and large most of my worst punts have been english girls

same as any other girls unless you happen to see a run of vg ones or v bag ones as with any other type.

two threads on same topic?

How Trustworthy Are Eastern Europeans?

They are all totally un-trustworthy.  Whereas British girls are all totally trustworthy.  It is a big timesaver in life to know that we can group people like this - not sure how those who treat people as individuals can cope.

(BTW these days, girls from Poland, Hungary and so on are from "Central Europe".  Eastern Europe is Belarus and Ukraine and so on.)

good and bad in all nationalities - do your homework - read the reviews and go on instinct

You might just as well query the trustworthiness of Martians!!  There are no norms; we are all different and I bet there are no higher percentages of dishonesty among any nationalities; just blind prejudice!

Will try kaite_42 this weekend. She looks stunning. I know everybody is different... I just heard a ridiculous amount of rumours regarding romanians, bulgarians, ukrainians and don't want to go to a nice girl from AW, just to be threatend or even worse by a scarface pimp... Maybe its just me being stupid...

Will try kaite_42 this weekend. She looks stunning. I know everybody is different... I just heard a ridiculous amount of rumours regarding romanians, bulgarians, ukrainians and don't want to go to a nice girl from AW, just to be threatend or even worse by a scarface pimp... Maybe its just me being stupid...

You spend too much time reading the Daily Wail.

Probably best not to give any your bank details.......but plenty of them can be trusted to suck your penis!!!

It really is a funny old world!! ^_^

I've never had any issues with them.