Galahad

Reviews Now Accepted On Aw Providers, Plus Other Rule Changes

52 posts in this topic

It is now possible to submit reviews with an AW profile ID as a contact method.

As most people are aware, there are two major problems with AW's feedback system:

1. It is possible for providers to hide their reviews;
  2. Many clients who would like to submit a negative review will not do so for fear of reprisals.

Some reasons why PunterNet reviews are more reliable:

1. Reviewer accounts are separate from the Forum and can be completely anonymous;
  2. Reviews on AW providers will not be deleted, even at the provider's request, unless there is clear evidence that they are fraudulent.

No account is required to view the Service Provider Directory or the reviews, including contact details. PunterNet has always had, and will always have, completely free and unrestricted access for the punters - that means, among other things, no online booking system like AW's, which represents a threat to clients' privacy.

In addition, the requirement that money must change hands in order to submit a review has been removed. This will allow reviews of providers who misrepresent themselves, post photos not of the lady being advertised, etc. If you turn up at a lady's door, discover that she is not who you were expecting and walk away, you may now submit a review to warn others.

Seem a very sensible set of changes. Thanks Galahad.

1 person likes this

Well done G. Very good change. Should be well received.

All these changes sound very sensible.

DG

Does "an AW profile ID as a contact method" mean a link, a profile ID number but no link, or simply the profile name without the number or link, or something else?

Does "an AW profile ID as a contact method" mean a link, a profile ID number but no link, or simply the profile name without the number or link, or something else?

Think its just AW profile ID in the contact box, but best ask G when he returns as its all a bit new.

Think its just AW profile ID in the contact box, but best ask G when he returns as its all a bit new.

the field on the form has the note

Optional. Enter only a numeric profile ID, not a name. Do not enter an AW link in the "Website URL" field.

think that sums it up

but how many know how to find the AW ID

(Its buried in the URL at the bottom of the page)

1 person likes this

Sorry, being dim, is it still ok to identify her as BigtitsBertha of Balls Pond Road?

1 person likes this

Sorry, being dim, is it still ok to identify her as BigtitsBertha of Balls Pond Road?

The review heading would still be just Bertha of (city)

The review heading would still be just Bertha of (city)

I have found AW ladies names to be quite volatile, especially the sillier ones.  Identifying by number is the best way IMHO

but I would put a  bit on the Review form to say where to find the AW number.

1 person likes this

I have found AW ladies names to be quite volatile, especially the sillier ones.  Identifying by number is the best way IMHO

but I would put a  bit on the Review form to say where to find the AW number.

Done, thanks!

I think I'm right in saying that AW users can change their username but they always keep the same ID number.

1 person likes this

I think I'm right in saying that AW users can change their username but they always keep the same ID number.

Yes unless they set up a completely new account in which case the phone number and email address they had linked to their old account will not be accepted on their new profile. It will say that they are already linked to another account even though its deleted. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Yes unless they set up a completely new account in which case the phone number and email address they had linked to their old account will not be accepted on their new profile. It will say that they are already linked to another account even though its deleted. 

Its not just re-using mobile and email that trigger AW to stop profile changers...........

Its not just re-using mobile and email that trigger AW to stop profile changers...........

No I know. You also lose your credits your feedback and sometimes they don't allow you to upload pictures used in another profile also as one of the girls in an old mke group couldn't use pictures in her new private aw profile even though they had been deleted from her group profile. She got a message saying that the pictures belonged to a different user . I guess thes are all the efforts of aw to stop scammers which the guys don't see but also have negative consequences for honest girls x
3 people like this

I've come across at least two girls who have changed their username, but since they stayed on my hotlist, presumably, their ID number is the same.

I've come across at least two girls who have changed their username, but since they stayed on my hotlist, presumably, their ID number is the same.

It should have done. That's how AW know how to keep them in your hotlist.

It should have done. That's how AW know how to keep them in your hotlist.

Confusing when it first happens - i was thinking that I'd not viewed a profile called XYZ, let alone put them in my hotlist

Good rule changes - many thanks.

Ermm, what is AW please? For some this will be the dimmest of all Q's, I know, but I have not frequented this board for as long, or as regularly, as many others and so I'll be grateful for enlightenment.

Cheers - DD

How do you change username?

How do you change username?