Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimmy1988

What Is Wrong With Ee Girls?

26 posts in this topic

Maybe I am generalising but there seems to be a dislike of EE girls among many punters. I don't have a type, so I am not bias to EE girls. The EE girls I have visited have all been very good, except for 1. On the other hand some of the worst punts I have had have been English girls. 

I am the only one who likes EE girls? If you don't, why not? 

If you do a search there is a very long and recent thread on this subject x

There is absolutely nothing wrong with EE girls.

i havent punted british for years, they are few and far between for me... i much prefer foreign women punting and non-punting... i wasn't aware that there was a dislike... i thought they were more popular?

The EE girls sometimes try and talk you into an early upgrade.

Not seen any EE indies, but of the EE parlour girls I've seen, most have been nice girls and perform well. I'm a fan :)

Guess that makes my topic rather moot then.  :P

EE girls seem to me to be very like all other girls in that there are good, bad, pretty, not pretty, average looking, friendly, unfriendly, worth the money, not worth the money etc etc.

Individuals will have different balances of experience with them cf other girls or UK girls and that will colour their opinion probably.

My current and now long-term favourite is EE as it happens.

Edited by vivluvsme

I saw a few good EE girls, then had a run of miserable ones whose english wasnt up to the job.  So i have avoided them recently,  Prob unfair.

Two of the nicest girls I've met in the last 12 months were/are EE girls- a Romanian and a Russian. Both very lovely.

I am an EE myself, although people tend to say that I don't come across as ''typical eastern european '' . must be because I've spent quite a long time in UK. 

Im sometimes unduly feisty and got a bit of a temper, I don't mean in a nasty or malicious way, just can't help it. 

Lea xx

2 people like this

Again this is subjective! Depends on personality, cultural conditioning,life experiences and hopes and aspirations...Also motives etc.

One or to Ees that ive seen have had a bit of an atitude and others are pleasant and accomadating.Also I like to go with foreign ladies because b4 I punted the only women I went with were in my local area. I Like the variety theses days and I've seen Brazillian sps too!!!

This topic does crop up from time to time and either my head is buried deep in the sand or i'm living in a completely different world as my experiences with people from Eastern Europe has in large been extremely positive...

Maybe I am generalising but there seems to be a dislike of EE girls among many punters. I don't have a type, so I am not bias to EE girls. The EE girls I have visited have all been very good, except for 1. On the other hand some of the worst punts I have had have been English girls. 

I can't speak for many punters, but I wasn't aware that there was a general dislike for EE girls. Seems like an unreasonable and ridiculous dislike to me. Maybe its the UKip supporting punters who subscribe to this dislike :D:lol:

I've sampled the delights of EE girls, from Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Estonia, no problems apart from language sometimes. My regular girl is EE, just started my sixth year with her.

Lea, just had a look  at your site and you get a thumbs up from me.

Edited by Jonnybgood

I have met some delightful EE girls and had great times with them. However, I do find that at the cheaper end of the market (sub £100 ph) I am more likely to meet women who work on the conveyer belt principle, seem less than enthralled with the career choice, have poor english and hence offer a perfunctory service. English girls tend not to operate in this price bracket so its the EE girls that do that cop the bad press. This may be why they get a bad rep. It's a generalisation, I know, but it's my experience. When I punt in the £100 to £150 bracket (which I nearly always do nowadays), I see little difference between EE and English women.

Edited by Kantos Kan
1 person likes this

I have met some delightful EE girls and had great times with them. However, I do find that at the cheaper end of the market (sub £100 ph) I am more likely to meet women who work on the conveyer belt principle, seem less than enthralled with the career choice, have poor english and hence offer a perfunctory service. English girls tend not to operate in this price bracket so its the EE girls that do that cop the bad press. This may be why they get a bad rep. It's a generalisation, I know, but it's my experience. When I punt in the £100 to £150 bracket (which I nearly always do nowadays), I see little difference between EE and English women.

Yes I agree. The only bad experience I had with an EE girl was when I paid less than £100. On the other hand all the high class English girls (£200+) I have seen have shared the characteristics you described of a cheaper EE girl, albeit with better language skills!   

What I do find is that some EE ladies have a very hard veneer. They can be very aggressive or dead on the phone and then when you meet them, some can be very warm and friendly. Met one today, absolutely gorgeous ! 

Yes I agree. The only bad experience I had with an EE girl was when I paid less than £100. On the other hand all the high class English girls (£200+) I have seen have shared the characteristics you described of a cheaper EE girl, albeit with better language skills!   

Not much of an "albeit" if you're paying 200 plus - unless their language skills extend to really exceptional dirty talk.

Very nicely put,and i have to agree with you.When i started punting it was always in what some have termed the "vfm" bracket and you really do notice this.It led to some,erm,interesting experiences and some locations that you really wouldnt want to spend much time in,let alone day in day out.

What i did find interesting and a tad sad was,some of the ladies didnt know how to take it when you actually wanted to talk to them and were actually listening to them.They just werent used to it.

I have tried a few, but not for me, I am attracted to EE girls, however I like good banter, a good chat and some nice dirty talking on my punts and I have found EE girl struggle with this aspect.

About one third of the ladies I have booked have been from EE.

One turned into my second most-visited girl. All of them had excellent communication skills.

C

They are just girls like any other. From other countries there are bound to be differences with how they approach/view sex. In some countries sex is seen as nothing more than a bodily function and that perception may be expressed in the service given. Other times it could be down to how and why they've come to provide services and common similarities may be found amongst EE girls because those circumstances are the same.

So the problem as I see it isn't EE girls but possibly the culture and circumstances that have led them to provide services. Point in case I saw an EE girl in a reputable parlour, now when she told me where she was from I had preconceptions bit after a superb punt I found that she had been here for 10 or so years and her reason for becoming a WG was her own and a recent one and she was devoid of all the common stereotypes that could be applied.