Cumonce

Two Girls In One Day!

33 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen two girls in one day.  I don't mean two at once but two girls at separate meetings.  Perhaps it was a special occasion and you saw a regular at  lunch time and a new fresh lady in the evening.  Perhaps no special occasion just feeling randy or greedy!

Cumonce...

I'm sure your questions will generate a lot of responses...just last Friday i myslef saw 3 ladies in the space of less than 6 hours!

And yes it was fun indeed!!! But saturday morning was a bit of a blur...lol

1 person likes this

cumonce

I bet the second lady would be disappointed with a name like yours lol

Edited by jiily
4 people like this

Had a fair share of two-girl bookings, and a few half hour with one, then half hour with another, but never two separate bookings hours apart...sounds fun though...

1 person likes this

Yes,  generally when the first has been a disappointment.

3 people like this

Doh old hat question and all us show offs will show up to repeat self-indulgent accounts of our outrageous behaviour.

i used to enjoy visits to Manchester on a day off and would use the metro to good effect to get to Bury and other points on the way up there to visit parlours with girls I fancied.

So three or four in the area was typical or else three and one in Birmingham on the way home.

I think on the whole the law of diminishing returns applies (don't be rude) and I don't anticipate doing it again.

Although I do not want to be held to that.

Edited by vivluvsme

Hero that is a bit Greedy!  LOL!  I bet you had fun though.  I don't think I would be able to perform on three dates but just off to second today in fifteen minutes time!!  First for everything!!  Thank crunchie its Friday! 

Mmmmmm!  I think I remember a combo day  of 2 civillians bookending a "Wigmore  Wank" in between.

Where did all that testosterone go?

Once or twice but in the main I prefer quality to quantity and while I can come more than once in a day, I have always preferred to focus on putting everything into one experience. The occasions I have gone for twice, the second punt hasn't been a let-down compared to the first but it's been very rarely that I've ever felt moved to "go again."  The last two in a day was some time ago now.

yes in the good old days was babes Swinton was "the parlour"  I saw one girl for 1 hour, spent about 30 minutes downstairs and then went back for seconds !! 

The first cum and the lead up to the first cum, is always the most intense one for me.Whether I can cum loads of times or not...So yes I go for the quality too! Besides I can see 7 lovely ladies in 2 hours...At a party!

I see 2 in a day sometimes. Probably at 11 and 3 with a little lunch in beetween. Having sex with the second girl is so delicoisly taboo.

What I do want to try is having 2 punts with the same wg on the same day.

Twice I have seen 3 girls on the same day and managed a pop each time, however the next day is a lazy cant do nothing day.

A younger me has, yes.

Now, if I did it would probably depend on my time spent with the first and the cost.

I have done one full service session during the day followed by a massage session in the evening which was great.  Both were outcall to my hotel while at a business conference - I've rarely slept so well!  Would highly recommend that set-up if you want to go for two.  Not sure about two full-on sessions...

Has anyone seen two girls in one day.  I don't mean two at once but two girls at separate meetings.  Perhaps it was a special occasion and you saw a regular at  lunch time and a new fresh lady in the evening.  Perhaps no special occasion just feeling randy or greedy!

Ironic question considering your handle Cumonce :D.

I had booked two ladies on day. The first girl was adorable and made such an effort to get to my outcall, I should have cancelled the second lady but didnt cos I thought it unfair . The second lady wasnt in the same league at all but funny enough I remember having a very powerful orgasm with her ! 

I used to visit a place in Swindon, long gone now, that offered what they called their "Double Decker" service.  All it comprised of was a standard hour rate but you picked two girls from the rota, one came in for the first half an hour and when you were ready she left the room and your other choice came into the room for the second half an hour.  If you wished you could have a five minute break for a shower.

1 person likes this

Last Thursday went to Hush Parties.  90 min of great sex.  2 hours later I was still energised by the experience, so I booked an hour with a lady!

Have had similar experience with LMP some time back - after 2 hours, still feeling energised, not drained.  Luckily, it was not the last party of the day, so I just stayed for the next party.

1 person likes this

Yep, done this before.

One in the morning with the lovely Effie Diamante (who seems to have disappeared lately) and then another in the afternoon with a blonde girl whose name escapes me.

To be honest now I'd rather spend the money on an overnight/dinner/all-day booking with one girl...

I see 2 in a day sometimes. Probably at 11 and 3 with a little lunch in beetween. Having sex with the second girl is so delicoisly taboo.

I did see the same girl twice in the same day once. She was near Earls Court and in between I went to the football at Crystal Palace!

2 people like this

I did see the same girl twice in the same day once. She was near Earls Court and in between I went to the football at Crystal Palace!

Now I also recall . . . that when I was at the footie I realised that I had given her £20 less for the first session. I promptly texted her to tell her that I had just realised that I had made a mistake, but she was very relaxed about it.

Never admit to being a loser!! :P  :D  :lol:

I used to visit a place in Swindon, long gone now, that offered what they called their "Double Decker" service.  All it comprised of was a standard hour rate but you picked two girls from the rota, one came in for the first half an hour and when you were ready she left the room and your other choice came into the room for the second half an hour.  If you wished you could have a five minute break for a shower.

I remember that place. What was it called? Intimately Yours? Temporarily Yours? Something like that. They got busted, alas.

I can't say I have ever heard of this happening (though I'm sure it has) but it sounds like a great idea! I hope I get a client like that at some point in my tenure.