Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NonVanilla

Ffm Dp

9 posts in this topic

Evening Gents

I've been contemplating a special punt for my birthday and I wondered if you could possibly point me in a few directions.

What I'd like to arrange is a FFM where as well as the 2 girl interactive side of things, one of the ladies is a sub and will generally be on the recieving end of the action.

Ultimately, I'd like to get to a DP, where one sp can take a strapon and me at the same time in V&A

It's a big ask, but are you aware of any wg's who would reply with anything more positive than a F*** off?

I do not know for sure, but if I can think of anyone who might it's Joanna at Temptations, who does an FF with Apple. I am sure Autumn can (and will) advise further.

I do not know for sure, but if I can think of anyone who might it's Joanna at Temptations, who does an FF with Apple. I am sure Autumn can (and will) advise further.

Joanna doesn't do Anal, nor does Apple.

That said Both would be happy to be a Top with you.

We have 2 or 3 ladies who would be happy to cover this service, but a must for this would have to be offers Anal.

A x

Edited by Autumn Temptation

Can you suggest a lady who would be a good sub Autumn, not sure it would be but could you dm if it is touting to say here

To save her touting, my guess is that either Joanna or Natalie could do that job to great effect, and one or two others I won't name depending on what you wanted "sub" to include. Problem solved: now she can jump in and comment on my suggestion without it being touting :-)

Can you suggest a lady who would be a good sub Autumn, not sure it would be but could you dm if it is touting to say here

Sub or Anal Sub?

Pure Sub... Katherine or Sarah would be your best bet, Sarah also offers Anal and DP.

Katherine does not do Anal.

Anal who would possibly do what you are looking for though I would have to double check, would be Anna or Natalie, as both offer Anal.

To cover both Sarah Sweeties would and does come recommended by Grateful Gentleman, for a Sub role-play, and her Real Punting vid, showed her doing Sub services, She also does Anal, and I would be comfortable saying that for this she would be perfect.

Depends on body choice, then if the lady is willing.

A x

To save her touting, my guess is that either Joanna or Natalie could do that job to great effect, and one or two others I won't name depending on what you wanted "sub" to include. Problem solved: now she can jump in and comment on my suggestion without it being touting :-)

Not for Sub services hon, both Jo and Nat, are very much Doms, in that respect.

the most either would allow would be light spanking.

Sub services are solely Katherine & Sarah's Domain.

Pink Does do light sub, T&T and Spanking. 

But for tied up and paddles/cane/floggers, DT gagging etc.... That's all Sarah and Katherine.

Are Katherine and Nat of a similar build?

I've experienced (and liked) Natalie's style on a few occasions, but I'm not sure if it would work if she's domming a lady who Stood a foot taller than her

Are Katherine and Nat of a similar build?

I've experienced (and liked) Natalie's style on a few occasions, but I'm not sure if it would work if she's domming a lady who Stood a foot taller than her

You are right in your assessment. Katherine is taller. By a good amount.

Depends on how you view, it, something about such a small lady having control over someone larger, is a big turn on for a lot of people.