Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrUU

Marias In Earlsfield

3 posts in this topic

Anyone been, I went and got my dick sucked like them hip hop rappers describe in their songs. Wowza.

Thai girls really go the whole hog on the customer service front even offered me a job, asked if I'd move to Thailand with her and live on her farm.

Maybe she was being honest, probably not. I'm no mug. But I left feeling like a million bucks. This was a lunchtime punt, man, work got so much output from me after that I was energized.

Not the best sex, best looking lady I've ever had but certainly one of the best services I've ever had.

was it one of the ladies on the Marias acemassage site you saw or just some random?

Maria's is a bit hit and miss at the moment, she doesn't seem to have any real regular girls and they seem to come and go every few weeks. Ive been there 4 times in the last 5 weeks and 1 time was good, 2 times were average and last week I saw a girl who was awful. Its a shame cause back in the day she had some real gems, such as Nisha, Meena, Tina and Emily to name just a few, you could always nearly expect a good time there.