Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shouldknowbetter

Early Birds

7 posts in this topic

Hi can anyone recommend any lovely ladies who are in central or south London and will see me early on a Saturday or Sunday? I mean 8am

Will also have to enjoy copious oral as that's my thing

Around the £100 mark as it's a tough month.

I believe that Dolly Mopp offers early sessions, but she is out of your price bracket. It might be worth opening a savings account!

I was contacted by someone who works and is on this forum. Open to more offers too.

Surely more people are up at 7/8 not just me?! :)

Am sure there are many who would do this (could try a reverse booking on the other  site?)  One I know who does is Chloe St James on the other site -  also has her own site http://lola-london.co.uk/.  She would see you around 7am but is based in Canary Wharf though.  Very sexy girl and a genuine no holes barred bi-sexual girl.

Would be perfect but she's £250 ph

oh sorry....skip a month and indulge yourself!

On the basis that many girls prefer not to work from their home address, early mornings can be difficult since it means an even earlier start for them, or they miss the opportunity to do other jobs that women do in the mornings, such as a bit of plumbing, car maintenance, decorating or painting outside of house, etc.

However, if a girl is on tour and in the same location for 2 days or more then there's a good chance that she may be up for an early start, and 8.00 am is not exactly the crack of dawn, so she may be up for it. I did this with Pixie once when she briefly went Indie - a great start to the day.

Unfortunately, most girls touring rates are higher than your budget, certainly down here.