Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neogeo

Becoming A Regular

14 posts in this topic

Hi, I've been reading this forum with interest for the past few years and wanted to tap into the expertise of its members on an issue that's on my mind.

I'm in my mid-20s, I had my first punt about 3 years ago with an indie and enjoyed it but there was something "missing", I thought it might have been me so tried again with the same lady, I think this was a bit paranoid about the whole thing and went back as nothing bad had happened to me. Again, it was OK but nothing amazing so I decided it probably wasn't for me so I left it there until earlier this year when I decided to try again as I'd seen someone with good feedback on here and other sites that caught my eye.

I've had 3 punts with this lady in the space of a couple of months, the first one was fun and they have just gotten better from there. At this point, I feel faced with a dilemma, should I stick with this lady or see if there is some greener grass elsewhere? The current lady is extremely good but I feel like maybe one of the points punting is variety but I don't want to make a change for the sake of it.

Thoughts and experiences from others greatly appreciated.

If you think about variety then you'll want a variety. Please do try other ladies. You can always go back to your regular when you feel like it.

This is simple. Experiment. There is no way you can know your regular is really that good without seeing others and the more comfortable you become with punting you'll want to start trying different things and becoming a bit more expansive in the services you want to try.

Regulars are great, my favourite punts are almost always during a repeat visit. I don't think just sticking to one regular wg is a good idea though, especially when she disappears for whatever reason. A mixture of both works well for me.

Sound advice from the three experts above. I punt for variety and rarely see anyone more than 3 times and even then that will be spread over a year or two

BTW don't confuse regularity with frequency as some here do.

I've had 3 punts with this lady in the space of a couple of months, the first one was fun and they have just gotten better from there. At this point, I feel faced with a dilemma, should I stick with this lady or see if there is some greener grass elsewhere? The current lady is extremely good but I feel like maybe one of the points punting is variety but I don't want to make a change for the sake of it.

Why not do both? Make every other punt a booking with your current lady. In between, try a girl you have never seen before. You'll soon have a few other reference points to judge your enjoyment of a punt and be able to make decisions about regulars vs newbies from a position of experience.

Edited by Kantos Kan

Some of us never see the same lady twice, some us only see the same lady and some of us see a regular and randoms in between.

Seems like life to me.

Many guys experiment until they meet a girl and stick with her purely because she ticks all the boxes that suit him.

I have seen a reg lady well I have lost count thirty/ forty times over 2 to 3 years.  You can get emotionally involved so I would say see a few others but still see your reg.  But the big picture is enjoy yourself but don't get hooked on the one lady!  Reg lady I see we are becoming friends as I know more about her and she knows more about me and we have a trust between each other.  But I enjoy her company and also the odd other lady as well.   Conclusion:  Variety spice of life see another to keep you sane but also have a nice break away from it as well to keep your head clear.  

I have seen a reg lady well I have lost count thirty/ forty times over 2 to 3 years.  You can get emotionally involved so I would say see a few others but still see your reg.  But the big picture is enjoy yourself but don't get hooked on the one lady!  Reg lady I see we are becoming friends as I know more about her and she knows more about me and we have a trust between each other.  But I enjoy her company and also the odd other lady as well  Conclusion:  Variety spice of life see another to keep you sane but also have a nice break away from it as well to keep your head clear.  

Do you always see "odd" ladies? :o

1 person likes this

Do you always see "odd" ladies? :o

They are more interesting ;)

Odds bodkins! ;)

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I'll have a scout around try one or two new ladies and keep in touch with my usual lady too. Thinking about it, if I wanted to restrict myself to one lady I wouldn't be partaking in this hobby.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I'll have a scout around try one or two new ladies and keep in touch with my usual lady too. Thinking about it, if I wanted to restrict myself to one lady I wouldn't be partaking in this hobby.

But dont overlook please that this hobby is far less expensive than the option you imply (meant in the nicest possible and most helpful way).