Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mango

Teasingtaraxxx - Blackburn

10 posts in this topic

Hi, anyone seen teasingtaraxxx on aw? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't think you will find any reviews of her on PN because her FRs were pulled due to fake/multiple FRs being submitted.

Caveat emptor.

Ah thanks for that. Sounds like she's a no go then...

Ah thanks for that. Sounds like she's a no go then...

You could examine her reviews on Adult Work to see if they are also fakes, and form your own opinion.

You could examine her reviews on Adult Work to see if they are also fakes, and form your own opinion.

If you are doing that, it might also be worth doing a compare and contrast between her claimed age and her photos.

If you are doing that, it might also be worth doing a compare and contrast between her claimed age and her photos.

I already had my doubts, but was simply passing on a hint to Mango!

Thanks for the tips. I've been checking and things for me wasn't tieing up.. Pics are great thou!! Think I'll err on the side of caution for now

Thanks again

i met Tara a couple of years ago when I was working in the North West. She was very fit with a really attractive body. Good attitude and delivered a very enjoyable PSE. I would see her again if I was in the area. 

Thanks walrus I'll keep an eye out still

Yes I have seen her, I would guess that you can add ten years onto her age, was working out of a small terrace in Blackburn which was not very nice. When I got there she was at the front door wearing very little, so it must be pretty obvious to the whole street what she is up to!

She has a fantastic body but a deep voice which has caused some debate in other circles!

She is up for pretty much anything and I was surprised at how dirty I got with her. Not for the faint hearted!